Disneyland Express to Grand Californian

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
Has anybody used this service to the GC? When I made my reservation yesterday, the CM at WDTC told me that the bus goes to the DLH and then you are put in smaller vehicles to your respective hotels. She said it would be faster to walk over the GC from there. Any experiences? Thank you.

If you havent already booked the bus, I would recomend super shuttle. Its much quicker and easier. Or if you are flying into Orange county or long beach, you could consider a taxi. Its about $35 from either airport. If you are flying into LAX a taxi would be too much.

I vote for Super Shuttle as well! We used them in January and even being the second hotel stop (first was a non-Disney hotel) we were in CA by 10:30 (having landed at 9!!) (Oh we flew into Orange County/John Wayne)

BUT if you are set on the Express and if you didn't have a TON of luggage I would walk from DLH to GC via DTD. It is at most a 6-7 minute walk (unless you are lugging tons of luggage). It doesn't make sense to me to load everything back up in another vehicle to go around the corner (bad planning on Disney Expresses part??!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter