Disneyland Hotel 3 bd suite

Polkadot Princess

All Things Polka Dot
Hi All!

We are AP holders and always stay at the DL hotel, but for the first time we have a large group of us going AND staying together. We are staying in a 3 bedroom suite. We have 14 people, so we have booked the 2 queens in each bedroom configuration.

I was wondering a few things

1. Has anyone else stayed in that particular configuration and if so, which tower was your suite in?

2. Does anyone know if any of the bedrooms in that configuration have the sofa bed?

3. Last trip we stayed in the 2 bedroom Jr Suite (2 queens, one king, 11th floor of the Fantasy tower) and it had a pull down twin size bed in the living room. Does anyone know if ANY of the three bedroom configurations come with the murphy bed, and if so, which one?

4. Does the DL hotel have rollaways? We have enough beds, but one picky sleeper who wants their own bed and thought a rollaway would solve that.

5. Last but not least.....did you like the suite?

Thanks for any help....we are so excited!

I have not stayed there by will be staying there in December.

I think the only sofa bed is in the living room. Also while chatting online with Disney I believe I was told no rollaways for the 3 bedroom suite

Hopefully someone has more accurate info. What dates will you be there?

The suite that sleeps 14 is 2 queens in each bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper. No day beds in the bedrooms and no murphy bed. I believe Fantasy Tower is the only tower to host this suite.

The suite that sleeps 14 is 2 queens in each bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper. No day beds in the bedrooms and no murphy bed. I believe Fantasy Tower is the only tower to host this suite.

Thank you so much!

Hope you come back with pics. I would love to see the set up since i am almost sure we will receive the same since we area group of 14 too

Absolutely, I will take photos and share them with you. I am so excited to get there!

Did you end up taking pictures? This is what we booked too. Was the suite in the fantasy tower?

Did you end up taking pictures? This is what we booked too. Was the suite in the fantasy tower?
We just stayed in the suite in December. It was in fantasy tower. There were three rooms with 2 queens in each and a sofa in the living room. The keys they gave us opened the door to all three rooms.

It was a 1 bedroom suite with the living room. 2 queens in room and 1 sofa in living room. Living room connected to room 2 with two queens and that connected to room 3 with two queens. Each room had a bathroom and a small bathroom in living room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter