Disneyland on Easter Sunday ?

ymn

Mouseketeer
Hi, Are the parks super crowded on Easter Sunday? Does anything special go on? Thanks

The park is very crowded on Easter. Do you have the option of going a few weeks before or after Easter? If so, adjust your plans. Otherwise, expect huge crowds.

We went the Saturday before Easter Sunday and the crowds were horrendous. Probably at max for the park I think. It was the only time that I felt that I shouldn't have taken my family. The wait on every ride was at least 30 minutes. The bigger rides (like Splash Mtn. Space Mtn., etc) were over an hour. The wait on food, even the walk up windows, was over 30 minutes too regardless of what time you wanted to eat. We didn't even get to go on 1/2 the rides we had hoped to ride and thank goodness we brought some food to tide us over or we would have starved. I'll never again go around Easter. I'd strongly suggest you go another day if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter