Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 21 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi all!

No true or false tonight as you are all doing far too well in them ;)

What is the name of the shop featuring Flora, Fauna & Merryweather*? For a bonus point, what does it (mostly) sell?

* Not sure if this helps or hinders but I believe they have different names in French ;)

Are we feeling a tad dyslexic tonight Karen or are we really having another go at question 12????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (I'd better write my posts very carefully from now on as I'm always teasing people about their typos!!!) :rolleyes1 Please don't take points off me by way of punishment!!! :teeth:
Incidentally - PM sent!!! :teeth:

PM on the way! (I'm guessing this is Q21 too!)

Rhiannon :wizard:

diberry said:
Are we feeling a tad dyslexic tonight Karen or are we really having another go at question 12????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (I'd better write my posts very carefully from now on as I'm always teasing people about their typos!!!) :rolleyes1 Please don't take points off me by way of punishment!!! :teeth:
Incidentally - PM sent!!! :teeth:

Karen makes a mental note to deduct 5 points from Di's score for her cheekiness :teeth: :rotfl:

Aw shucks - take pity on me - look what number my next post will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: (written when it was 999!!!)

Well, I am very cross with you all :teeth:

I thought that was tricky but you all came up trumps with the answer of La Confiserie des Trois Fees and of course mostly sold there is sweeties :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter