Disneyland Pet Peeves!

I am happy to report that my cute Peeve couple recently gave birth to peeve babies, 6 of them. They are tiny of course, round little balls of fur. And they all have a white ring around their necks. They are exactly 2 hours old, and their eyes are not open yet. That will not occur until another :faint: 6 weeks. In the meantime, they mainly sleep, but some times all of the babies will have, let us say, a confab, next thing you know, fur is a flyin' squawking ensues and jealousy erupts, so much like certain on line activities by some. Anyway, they are cute, but already are starting to have an attitude of gigantic proportions. :faint:

Ah... more glorious color........matter of fact it match's some of the babies new outfits !

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

I just thought of another another peeve...Parents that don't know when their kid has had enough. My DD and I were sitting behind little Jonah on the train and I almost gave Jonah something to really cry about. The kid was just loosing it! Full on 4 year old break down and the mom just kept telling him in real quiet voice to " stop Jonah stop." He was flipping out when we got on at the Main Street Station and they were already on the train so she really should of taken him off and given him time out instead of subjecting an entire train car to her son's tantrum.
Luckily we were getting off in New Orleans Square so it was "bye bye Jonah".

I just started to read through this thread and the above made me laugh outloud! My dad used to say that to us kids when we were whining/crying about not getting something because everyone else got something, etc! :rotfl2:

I tried to highlight something and it didn't work. :sad2:

My dad used to tell us 'dry it up, or I will give you something to cry about'!

I thought that was funny to read someone say something similar to that.

My pet peeve at DL is when you see a toddler who is throwing a temper tantrum, so you try to talk to them and the parent says 'Oh, don't worry, it's just their lunch time, or nap time, etc' and they still stayin the ride line! When I tell them, why not just get them their lunch, or nap, they look at me like I am the idiot!

Ok I thought of something to post here...
it's not really about being in DLR, but about going there.

I hate it when people say "I am going to LA for the weekend!" when they are going to DLR. First of all, DLR is in Anaheim. Second, it's not even in LA county! It's in Orange County. It's also a good 40 minute, maybe more maybe less, drive depending on where in LA you are coming from and traffic. My friends do this all the time and I always get on their case. If you are going to do a stop in LA then fine. But otherwise please look at a map!

Ok. Done! ;)

Exactly!! I live in the LA county and I've never been like that.

What? The land is not in L A? ;)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter