Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
570711323_V5eZK-L.jpg

Brody-1.jpg

My DS is standing in front of the O. We were waiting to start our Segway tour of DCA. Very early.

Wow! Two great ones in a row!!!
What kind of camera do you use?
Which Photoshop do you use? Do they have to be shot in raw format only? I have never done any post production on my photos but have always been curious as to try.
Again, great shots DisneySuiteFreak!!
Thanks Mike! I use a Nikon D90. I have Photoshop CS3, but there are people who are a lot more proficient than I am using the regular version of Photoshop and getting awesome results. I just don't have enough hours in the day to practice and use it. I know I am not even beginning to touch all the crazy things that can be done w/ Photoshop. I wish! I did shoot it in RAW+JPEG Fine. So I always shoot a RAW version and JPEG version only because my Photoshop is buggy. The D90 didn't exist when it was released so it doesn't always read the files right. Sometimes using Camera Raw I'll get a message saying that the file couldn't be opened because it's the wrong kind of file. I was told to download the newer version of Camera Raw but it still does it every so many files. So just to be safe, I shoot both. This was a Raw conversion. I was just using my kit lens, so the shutter speed was a little slow, but overall it turned out okay. Thanks again! I'm glad you like it!

Is this the Electric Light Parade with a NEW FLOAT! Tink and Pixie Hollow... cool. :lovestruc :thumbsup2
Are there any more new floats?

Yes this is the New Tinkerbelle float! :love: It unfortunately replaced the Blue Fairy. I wish they had kept both. Honestly, I haven't seen the parade in years, so I don't know if there are any other new floats. There was a Peter Pan Float w/ Capt. Hook which I didn't recall, but it may have been in it and I'm just having a senior moment, :eek: or it's just been that many years since I've seen it and it was added in a while ago. Sorry! I have pictures of every float which I'll probably end up posting sooner or later if there's something you want to see let me know and I'll be glad to post it...

DTD.jpg

I love early morning shots cuz you know there are thousands of people every where getting ready to come here.

Thanks Robert TG!

Update....I'm having trouble finding this software. Where did you get it?

Finally trying to get back in the groove after our trip. I carried a pedometer each day and totaled the miles after 6 days in the parks.......we walked right at 75 miles!:scared1: The longest day was 16 miles.

Anyway, here's one while I get all 3000 shots uploaded to my site. This is perhaps one of my new favorite areas in DL. The detail they put into it is quite impressive and I found myself hanging out in Pixie Hollow quite a bit at night.

596455444_WHHoZ-XL.jpg

That's a beautiful shot of Pixie Hollow Danny! I never made it to Pixie Hollow on my entire last 2 trips...oh well, something for the next one...whenever that is!

I have to admit that I was spending a lot of time at Pixie Hollow as well when taking pictures from my last trip a couple of weeks ago. Its really beautiful over there at night time :)

pixiehollow.jpg

Darth Maul was mad at me cuz I was blowin" kisses at him! Orrrrrrr... maybe he is saying "I want you!" HHmmmmmmmm...

baby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter