Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
312117547_Qsnx5-XL-1.jpg

YAY!!!

All valiant guesses. However, this should clear things up for you.:artist:

:rotfl:

I haven't posted on this thread (maybe someday), but I just wanted to say how much everyone's pictures have helped me get through a really difficult couple of weeks. I won't go into details, but my father passed away this morning. It is amazing how uplifting DLR pictures can be. Thank you so much for such wonderful art!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm praying for you and your family. :hug: :grouphug:

I really like this composition ! Good Job PryncessChrysty!

Thank you! :goodvibes I took it on the fly w/my P&S. Truthfully, that's how I take most of my pics. I'm hoping to get a better camera, like you have, in the not too distant future. I love, love, love just walking around Disney and taking pics. I could do it all day, not go on one ride and be happy as a clam! LOL

i6DD5CFC2-9776-4137-A7E8-3619A29E3384.jpg

Jasmine!!!! That is SOOOO pretty! Awesome!!

Thanks Courtney ! I had SOO much fun taking pictures during the fireworks ;)

Thank you! :goodvibes I took it on the fly w/my P&S. Truthfully, that's how I take most of my pics. I'm hoping to get a better camera, like you have, in the not too distant future. I love, love, love just walking around Disney and taking pics. I could do it all day, not go on one ride and be happy as a clam! LOL

i6DD5CFC2-9776-4137-A7E8-3619A29E3384.jpg

I know what you mean! I could spend all day there taking pictures. Too bad I don't live close enough !!!

Beautiful shot Danny (as usual) ! I love the reflection of the fireworks on the water :)

You know I look forward to looking at this thread everyday to get my Disneyland fix. The pure artistry of everyones photos is amazing. And I am always amazed at how everyone looks at things differently and you see it in the pictures.

Not a great shot but like the idea of taking shots while on the ride.

DSC00263.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter