Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
438904940_bXLaP-XL.jpg

WOW! That is amazing. Mine are always awful, but i get to try again next week. I love your pictures!

I love those clovers. They are such a cute thing. And a great sunblock in the Summer.:goodvibes

NostalgicDad, that photo of IASW is beautiful!!! I so love walking towards it at night from Fantasyland and it's glowing and brightly colored with its holiday overlay. It's really a magical place for me at that time.

Robert TG
, thanks for posting that photo from PFF. Upon hearing the news of cutbacks in the new year, it's nice to see those CMs in this thread.

wazowskiLOVER
, that photo from Flik's Fun Fair is GORGEOUS!!!

Thank you ! I was there in October for MTOTP and all I wanted to do was take pictures of those beautiful clovers . They pay such wonderful attention to detail at DLR. Its amazing :)

They DOOO !!! I'm glad you agree !

I am a true Disney geek. I think the whole place is magical. I am such a Disney geek I am reading Ridley Pearson's teen book series the "Kingdom Keepers."

NostalgicDad, that photo of IASW is beautiful!!! I so love walking towards it at night from Fantasyland and it's glowing and brightly colored with its holiday overlay. It's really a magical place for me at that time.

Thank you! I also like the light display that is projected on it at different times. I'll have to post one of that soon.....

We didn't get to see more than about 5 minutes of the holiday fireworks during our trip last year due to windy conditions. This is one of the few shots I was able to get.

233427217_o9ADQ-XL.jpg

We didn't get to see more than about 5 minutes of the holiday fireworks during our trip last year due to windy conditions. This is one of the few shots I was able to get.

233427217_o9ADQ-XL.jpg

Beautiful! I had the same thing happen to me last January during the holiday fireworks - canceled about 5 minutes in.:sad1: :sad2: Danny did you shoot in RAW?

Beautiful! I had the same thing happen to me last January during the holiday fireworks - canceled about 5 minutes in.:sad1: :sad2: Danny did you shoot in RAW?

Thanks, DSF. You know, I could have sworn that I shot those in RAW and then converted but I don't see the original NEF's on my pc. :confused: I'm not sure why because I shoot everything RAW exclusively these days. I finally put together a pretty nice work flow that allows me to batch process all of my shots during the JPEG conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter