Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7811.jpg

Cool pic. Where is this?

Roger, the things you come out of the Jungle Cruise with are seriously awesome! I don't know if you've mentioned this before, but what lens are you using on that ride?

Thanks Laura, there are all kinds of little details in there. The trick is spotting them while traveling at 20-30mph and trying to capture them. I have a little help with my 70-200 f/2.8 and 1600-3200 ISO.

1187383361_HsMo7-L.jpg

Oh I've heard amazing things about that lens! I love seeing what you leave that ride with, sometimes they're things I haven't even noticed after riding it myself too many times to count! :laughing:

Happy Valentine's day from Fantasyland Dis'ers! :)

Off-season weekday, for the win! I caught it just after the second empty elevator door had closed, wish I had gotten that. It's nice to be one of only a few in the queue!

MMmmmHHmmmm, and the lights look prettier and everybody is your friend.....but I wouldn't know anything about that kinda thing.

:rolleyes1:banana::hippie:

MMmmmHHmmmm, and the lights look prettier and everybody is your friend.....but I wouldn't know anything about that kinda thing.

:rolleyes1:banana::hippie:

ummmm no. but i do know the some of the cms' at the wine bar..

ok so i had posted this photo in the wrong thread so here is my last one for today!

Love that Mike! I am seriously going to miss those silly letters. I'm looking forward to seeing what is to come too though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter