Disneyland Smoke: Fire nearby in Anaheim Hills, be careful

Ugh. heading down this weekend - already sickened enough this morning from the NorCal fire smoke. 'Tis the wildfire season. Stay safe everyone.

I just read that they may be closing Disneyland early today because of the smoke....I can't find it anywhere official but thought I would give everyone a heads up!!

I'm pretty close to the fire but luckily the wind is blowing the other way, so far no smoke here. But the winds are howling!

Oh no! We are visiting this week for the Halloween Party. We just had a terrible fire season here in Oregon. Is the smoke better in the morning?

Oh no! We are visiting this week for the Halloween Party. We just had a terrible fire season here in Oregon. Is the smoke better in the morning?
The fire just started today around 9:30am. It is going crazy because of the wind. It is hard to know how it will be in the morning. Air quality is awful; we're not in an evacuation zone but may try to get a hotel south of here just for better air quality.

It's pretty nuts.

I live about 10-miles away from the parks and the sky is red and full of smoke/ash. It really looks ominous.

I just saw a picture from the Honda Center. Not good. Be safe friends

Those of you in the area, please keep us updated. I am supposed to be flying in from Seattle on Saturday.
I will try and keep up with the OC news. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter