Disneyland UNO Game !

I have been silently lurking on this thread working to understand the rules. It's not quite Uno, but it really doesn't matter what it's called, just that the OP created a game that she was hoping others would join.

If people what to participate, it seems they should follow the instructions as explained by the OP. The idea is just to have a challenging element involved with sharing wonderful memories.

Ultimately, uniting through happy memories is the idea, right?

That's because I opened my mouth. You're doing a completely different game, which is fine. It's just harder for everyone to play and not really 'uno'.

I'll shut up and leave.
I agree it's not really Uno, but does it matter what it's really called? I don't have a trapped in rope picture to share (where in DLR is that btw?) so I will wait to hop in until I have one that fits the rules.

I don't think anyone wants you to "shut up and leave." I think everyone would enjoy seeing your photos - it's just a matter of following the game rules the OP set up. That seems fair, doesn't it?

Just my 2 cents. Back to lurking until I have a "match."

- Dreams

I don't have pictures anyway so it's pointless for me to be in here lol

ETA: I'm not being huffy about it..I probably shoulda put a :P guy in there before. I thought (Obviously wrong) that you were doing the game the way I explained it to you and thought you misunderstood..which you obviously didn't, you just did it your own way. Which is working fine. Sorry..I just wanted to keep the game moving!

Happy Wednesday Everyone !!!

I'm trapped in a skull cage of EMOTION !!!

DSC02494.jpg

Oh my gosh, its an ant sized child !!

DSC02525.jpg

ETA: I'm not being huffy about it..I probably shoulda put a :P guy in there before. I thought (Obviously wrong) that you were doing the game the way I explained it to you and thought you misunderstood..which you obviously didn't, you just did it your own way. Which is working fine. Sorry..I just wanted to keep the game moving!

I've been following this thread since it was first discussed on the POTD thread, and I thought the same as EmmersIsTheMom. I wasn't trying to create any conflict -- I just thought that there should be clarification of the 'rules', especially since the very first post only shows 1 picture. (And the rules as written seemed unclear -see post 2 where she says it took her a minute to figure it out.) I thought that people were confused and that they thought they needed to post 2 pictures. Then add to that all the posts in which people would say, "I want to post but I don't have a match," or "Please keep this thread alive," -- so I offered my two cents on it and asked the OP to tell us how she wants it done. Sorry if any of you took it as though I was trying to tell her how to do it. I offered my opinion on what I thought Emmers and OP had previously discussed, and asked for clarification of the rules. Originally, Emmers mentioned the game on the WDW board and how we play that game, then OP joined in and said I have pictures let's start a game. So I really thought there was some confusion as to how to play the game.
I honestly don't have an issue with the rules as they are. I have about 4000 DL pictures to pick from. I was wondering about all the people who kept posting I don't have one, but I want to keep the thread alive. At any rate, this discussion helped keep the thread alive! :laughing:

Match
P1260149.jpg

Mickey
P1070558d.jpg

Whoops, Mickey should be easy to match...but Mickey was visiting Tokyo DisneySea this day the photo was taken.

I have one, I have one! I took a picture of it on my last trip using my cell phone so I could mms it to everyone to make them jealous!

IMAGE_00226.jpg

And the new one...

IMG_1496.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter