Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

I was very impressed with the new rooms and the resort. I checked in and even though I paid for standard, I was given building 1 Calypso right by the the lobby. I only stayed one night because I was sick and decided to go home but it was awesome :)

I was very impressed with the new rooms and the resort. I checked in and even though I paid for standard, I was given building 1 Calypso right by the the lobby. I only stayed one night because I was sick and decided to go home but it was awesome :)
I hadn’t seen yet that building 1 was finished so thanks for posting! I’m glad you had a good time

The map isn't working in the first post. Are there standard rooms in Calypso facing the car park? Rock inn, Jazz is there standard rooms facing the car parks?

Returning this evening from our week long stay at Music. I have to say our most recent stays have been at deluxe hotels and I was nervous I would be disappointed. However, I definitely was not! The renovated room was really nice and the cast members we encountered were all friendly. We didn’t have any hiccups during our stay. We had our reservation linked with my mom’s reservation and they assigned us adjoining rooms (even though I didn’t ask). That was really helpful, Several rooms were empty next to our room the entire time..which made me think maybe they are limiting occupancy. Overall, it was a great stay!

Along with the coffee maker, are there "to go" cups? I plan to make a quick cup of coffee in the mornings and head out, but wanted to make sure there are disposable cups with lids, or else we'll bring them. Thanks!

Along with the coffee maker, are there "to go" cups? I plan to make a quick cup of coffee in the mornings and head out, but wanted to make sure there are disposable cups with lids, or else we'll bring them. Thanks!

There were cups in our room this week, but not lids.

Dumb question here but is it still free to park at the theme parks if you're staying on-site?
( I know you pay to park at the resorts )

Is ASMu the least favorite resort? I was planning on staying here next November and it took me a while to find this thread! Personally, I think it's a very cute resort.

Is ASMu the least favorite resort? I was planning on staying here next November and it took me a while to find this thread! Personally, I think it's a very cute resort.
I think most consider All Star Sports as the worst, but it’s subjective. I don’t have any issues with ASMu and have stayed there twice. Both enjoyable trips. Do I prefer other resorts over it, yes, but there’s nothing wrong with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter