Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

I have a deluxe studio- standard view (all that was left for sun and fun room offer). What is best room to request? Close to elevators is what I am thinking too. Any help is appreciated.

I have a deluxe studio- standard view (all that was left for sun and fun room offer). What is best room to request? Close to elevators is what I am thinking too. Any help is appreciated.
Cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center or DVC booking? There is a difference. Standard with DVC booking will be along the front of the building along the main drive. Standard with cash reservation through DRC will be what is called garden/pool view through DVC. If you have cash reservation, Village Green will be looking out over the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas towards the boat dock. Slight view of the BW.

Cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center or DVC booking? There is a difference. Standard with DVC booking will be along the front of the building along the main drive. Standard with cash reservation through DRC will be what is called garden/pool view through DVC. If you have cash reservation, Village Green will be looking out over the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas towards the boat dock. Slight view of the BW.

Cash through Disney Reservation Center

Staying at BWV in a few weeks. I have stayed here before but cannot remember if they have decent hair dryers. I usually bring my own as it takes my hair a while to dry but if they have decent hair dryers then I can leave it at home. I'm pretty sure they have ones that are not attached to the wall (those are horrible).

Staying at BWV in a few weeks. I have stayed here before but cannot remember if they have decent hair dryers. I usually bring my own as it takes my hair a while to dry but if they have decent hair dryers then I can leave it at home. I'm pretty sure they have ones that are not attached to the wall (those are horrible).

The hair dryers are not attached to the wall. As to how good they are, well, they’re at least as good as my travel-size dryer but not as good as my full-size one at home! YMMV!

The 1st floor rooms face the inner courtyard. You would have to take the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor then another elevator or stairs down to the boardwalk. I would request a 2nd floor room so you only have to take one elevator, any other floor you would have to take two elevators to get to the boardwalk.

Ok, I get it now. Thank you so much for your help! :worship:

Ok, I get it now. Thank you so much for your help! :worship:

Here’s some more. I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I was able to copy. :).

If you take the Villas (DVC) elevators down to 1, you end up by the main clown pool, and from there you can walk around the gym out to the BW. But you can only get to the Villas elevator from the Inn side by going across the lobby at 2.

Villa side
1- BW/main pool
2- lobby
3+ rooms

Inn side main elevators
1- quiet pool (no BW access)
2- lobby
3+ rooms

Inn side special elevator
1- BW to the left of the stairs looking at them (straight back from flying fish)
2- Near Belle vue lounge
* No access to floors 3 or higher

Simple, right?

Just stayed in 3055 Village Green view. Loved it. Relatively close to elevator and loved the view. We saw several wedding photos being made and even got to see Cinderella's carriage and horses take one bride to her boardwalk wedding. Huge balcony. Best studio we've ever had.

Thanks. I think I may bring my own...

I would definitely bring your own. I have similar hair issues, and the travel size ones they have just don't do the job in terms of being able to create volume and/or straighten, and they take much longer, even just to do a rough dry. I have stayed at non-Disney hotels that have had T3s in-room and kicked myself for bringing mine along...but I couldn't help but wonder how many times the T3s get stolen by guests! :(

Are there any showers in the pool area or gym that guests could use? Just prepping in case we can't get into our room on our arrival day before dinner (would like to shower) and we have a late flight out on departure day. Would like a quick shower.

Are there any showers in the pool area or gym that guests could use? Just prepping in case we can't get into our room on our arrival day before dinner (would like to shower) and we have a late flight out on departure day. Would like a quick shower.

There are two showers in the ladies' locker room in the fitness center. Haven't been in the men's locker room.

Fully equipped locker rooms for men and women. We have frequently utilized both after check-out on our last day when we opted to take advantage of a final pool day before heading home.

My friend told me that there is gondola construction outside of BWI property. Is that true? Does the construction interfere with the guests staying at BWI in anyways??

My friend told me that there is gondola construction outside of BWI property. Is that true? Does the construction interfere with the guests staying at BWI in anyways??

The construction is right outside the International Gateway, so not really that close to BWI.

They’re also building a tower where the line between CBR & the IG will turn, but it's on the far edge of the farthest BW Resort parking lot, between the lot and E. Buena Vista Dr., so that construction shouldn't be an issue for BW Resort guests either. And the line itself will pass behind the convention center, not over the resort, on its way to/from the IG.

See the first post of this thread for a map showing locations of the gondola lines, towers, stations etc.: https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...on-system-read-post-1-updated-2-8-18.3578988/

60 days until our first stay at BWV!! :cool1:

I've been planning this trip since LAST January, so I can't believe it's almost here!

Quick question: What are/will be the pool hours in late April/early May?

Can't wait!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter