Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Poly is one of the easier to book. It’s mostly studios with one of the highest points-per-night chart. You should have little problem getting that, except for the most in-demand time of year, which usually is early December.
David's came back with denials for BW (both standard AND preferred views) and Poly!! Boo! Alternates are SS or Key West - both Studios. It was a fun dream while it lasted! :sad1: So much for riding the boats to EP and HS! Off to the other thread to ask about SS!

David's came back with denials for BW (both standard AND preferred views) and Poly!! Boo! Alternates are SS or Key West - both Studios. It was a fun dream while it lasted! :sad1: So much for riding the boats to EP and HS! Off to the other thread to ask about SS!
With DVC, you typically have to book at least 7 months out. What dates were you trying for?

I haven’t found those to be as hard as standard. Standard studios can be gone st 11 months for some days. I can usually get garden or boardwalk views though,
More often than not we’re booking 2BR villas, and are kind of addicted to BW view ☺️ Over the past few years, I’ve actually had to walk that reservation a few times to ensure success.

I don't know if we're allowed to mention other DVC rental sites on here, but I will say there are others. One in particular is running a sale through the end of February. Before I moved onto SSR, I'd check another DVC Rental Store.

The Boardwalk Deli has them to buy and that's where you can refill them. But now that there is a Coffee Shop in the lobby they may sell them there too. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
With DVC, you typically have to book at least 7 months out. What dates were you trying for?
September. 7 Months to the day was when I submitted.
I don't know if we're allowed to mention other DVC rental sites on here, but I will say there are others. One in particular is running a sale through the end of February. Before I moved onto SSR, I'd check another DVC Rental Store.
They were shutout on Poly studios as well! I'm fine with it, and it was cheaper to do SSR than the Hilton Buena Vista Palace after we added in the resort fees and parking. (Thanks to Bob Iger for rolling back parking fees!!!).
And happy to be inside the Disney 'bubble' for the first time! :smooth:

This thread has been really helpful. My wife and I are (fingers crossed) going to the Boardwalk for our next trip in March (24..lol), and I cannot wait. The distance to Epcot and food options on the resort property were big selling points, but the rooms look really great too. I cannot wait!!!

We’ll be staying at the Boardwalk in 8 days. I’m SO excited! Does anyone know if they rolled out the “Hey Disney” Alexa things resort wide yet? I haven’t heard much about it after the initial announcement. Thanks all!

Any rumors about Atlantic City Dance Hall being revamped or reimagined as part of the boardwalk remodel? There are never many people there and I was hoping they would do something else with the space.

We’ll be staying at the Boardwalk in 8 days. I’m SO excited! Does anyone know if they rolled out the “Hey Disney” Alexa things resort wide yet? I haven’t heard much about it after the initial announcement. Thanks all!
They did not have it when we were there in December. It is possible they will add it as part of the revamping of the hotel.

Someone posted they had it at the Poly in December but haven’t read of it appearing in any other locations. I imagine they’re rolling them out gradually.

Any rumors about Atlantic City Dance Hall being revamped or reimagined as part of the boardwalk remodel? There are never many people there and I was hoping they would do something else with the space.
We love ADH, it was actually pretty crowded on our trip in Nov 2021. Didn't check it out on our 2022 trip. One of the few adult places left to go after the parks close ...... it's issue isn't so much the way it's used but more it's location being kind of hard to get to in any way other than drive or ride share. I still miss PI (what a fun place) so hope they don't take this venue away too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter