Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

When we were there the park opened at 7:00 am. They let people in the park before 6:25 am.
While hours may change (especially in mid-March and around Easter), an 8a open is probably the best planning target. If your only goal is to get a Rise of the Resistance boarding group, then most days an arrival at security by 30 minutes before opening should work. If you also want to rope drop a headliner, then an hour before opening--or 7a, unless hours change-- is better. Earlier can't hurt, but may not pay off...

Are the coke freestyle machines inside the buildings and is the main building only place to get coffee in your refillable mugs besides the room coffee maker?

Are the coke freestyle machines inside the buildings and is the main building only place to get coffee in your refillable mugs besides the room coffee maker?

You can get coffee for your refillable mugs at Spyglass or at OPR. Other than the coffee maker in your room, those are the only locations. If you want to use a snack credit or buy coffee, there's a Joffrey's by the main Skyliner hub (near Jamaica).

The freestyle machines are marked on the maps, and I believe they're near the ice machines. There's at least one in every island. They can be a little difficult to find, and I've heard that they sometimes run out of some drinks or flavors.

You can get coffee for your refillable mugs at Spyglass or at OPR. Other than the coffee maker in your room, those are the only locations. If you want to use a snack credit or buy coffee, there's a Joffrey's by the main Skyliner hub (near Jamaica).

The freestyle machines are marked on the maps, and I believe they're near the ice machines. There's at least one in every island. They can be a little difficult to find, and I've heard that they sometimes run out of some drinks or flavors.

Does anyone with a Refillable Mug have access to the Freestyle machines on the islands, or are they only accessible to CBR guests? The one by Jamaica building 43 looks like it would be quicker to get to than heading to Spyglass Grill.

I’ll be staying at the POP in July, but probably want exploring CBR at some point on our trip to consider for a future vacation. Also might do some photograph, probably nighttime shots. Any suggestions of spots that should make for a good photo?

Hi all,
Can you make boiling water with the coffee makers in the room? I’m thinking of brining some ‘just add hot water’ instant oats for a quick breakfast in the morning without having to go over to OPR
You sure can! In fact, we invented a new breakfast food on our next trip when we forgot to remove the coffee pod from the machine before running it to make oatmeal :D:D. The caffeinated oats didn't taste that great, but the added ZING on our DHS morning was very welcome ;)

Anyone know the approximate time it takes to walk from the Skyliner station to Sebastians? Thx.

Sorry if this has been asked before but how often do the buses run to and from the parks now that this resort has Skyliner access?

Sorry if this has been asked before but how often do the buses run to and from the parks now that this resort has Skyliner access?
When Skyliner is operating,DHS and Epcot buses are once an hour.

No change to other bus schedules.

Anyone have any idea around what time the first one shows (for 8am opening) at least to HS to get a BG?

Does anyone with a Refillable Mug have access to the Freestyle machines on the islands, or are they only accessible to CBR guests? The one by Jamaica building 43 looks like it would be quicker to get to than heading to Spyglass Grill.

I’ll be staying at the POP in July, but probably want exploring CBR at some point on our trip to consider for a future vacation. Also might do some photograph, probably nighttime shots. Any suggestions of spots that should make for a good photo?
I think The bridge Caribbean Cay May be nice for photos? It connects Jamaica/Aruba section to Centertown.

I was supposed to arrive to RR tomorrow. Huge storm coming to the NE so I booked tonight instead arriving MCO at 11:30pm.

After I grab my suitcase and head to ME it will be after midnight and I should be able to take ME to RR? Question 1) does ME stop both CBR and RR?

2) I have walked my bag from poly to gf before is doing RR to from CBR as doable?

Thx

I got to ME at 11:50p . At 1st is didn’t register then the man said “ oh CBR?” . Yeppers!

I did not sign up for ME for the 1 night yet was allowed to ride .

Emailed a room request for our trip next week and they actually called the same night to say there were no guarantees but they would take it into consideration and try to accommodate us. Very pleasant CM. I had asked for room near OPR on ground floor (we have standard room). That was very nice and unexpected. It’s on account of my mom being 85 and having had hip surgery. Didn’t mention that in the email. We will find out where we end up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter