Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Is their a Coke Freestyle machine in Trinidad Building 34? And then also probably at Spyglass right? We will have the QS dining plan in January, so I want to make sure we have a lot of places close by for refills.
Yes to there being one in building 34, according to the map I received during my stay last fall.

So I changed from 1 night at CBR to 4 nights.
We've never stayed at CBR before. The CM I spoke to recommended a standard room because most of our time will be spent in the parks.
What time does the counter service and/or grab-n-go open? Is there room service? Thank you!

So I changed from 1 night at CBR to 4 nights.
We've never stayed at CBR before. The CM I spoke to recommended a standard room because most of our time will be spent in the parks.
Our favorite location for Standard Rooms is Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both locations are closer to the Main Feature Pool and food court than some of the Preferred rooms. Plus both are not far from the Skyliner Station.
What time does the counter service and/or grab-n-go open?
7AM
Is there room service? Thank you!
No, the Grand Floridian is the only WDW resort that offers room service.

Our favorite location for Standard Rooms is Jamaica 45 and Aruba 51. Both locations are closer to the Main Feature Pool and food court than some of the Preferred rooms. Plus both are not far from the Skyliner Station.

7AM

No, the Grand Floridian is the only WDW resort that offers room service.
Thank you, Dansdad! Appreciate the information. The CM I spoke to seemed to already know where our room was going to be located.

Hi! This will be my first time on CBR. We have 3 reservations for next August, 3 Water View Rooms. (3 families traveling together).
Is there a way to get those rooms close each other?
Is there a way to know what rooms are refurbished?
I will be traveling with my 6 month old daughter, do they have play and pack cribs? If so, how can you ask for one in advance? Any recommendation for traveling with a 6 month baby are really appreciated! :)

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi! This will be my first time on CBR. We have 3 reservations for next August, 3 Water View Rooms. (3 families traveling together).
Is there a way to get those rooms close each other?
Is there a way to know what rooms are refurbished?
I will be traveling with my 6 month old daughter, do they have play and pack cribs? If so, how can you ask for one in advance? Any recommendation for traveling with a 6 month baby are really appreciated! :)

Thanks so much in advance!

You can call Disney and have them add a "traveling with" notation to each of the reservations. You will need to have all confirmation numbers handy when you call.

They do have pack and play cribs which are available on a first come-first serve basis. When you call to have the traveling with notes made, you can also put that on your reservation.

Can anyone tell me if pet dogs are restricted to particular buildings at CBR? I am not asking about service dogs I realise they can be anywhere, and we have no issues with them as they generally don’t bark for hours and aren’t left alone in a room. I ask because my husband is basically stressed out by the barking dog next door at home that barks all night and he isn’t going to enjoy a holiday if there is a barking dog next door in the building. Last time we were at Caribbean we had a barking dog in the room next door as the owner kept locking him in the room by himself all day and most of the night. We contacted reception but they mostly did nothing.

Can anyone tell me if pet dogs are restricted to particular buildings at CBR? I am not asking about service dogs I realise they can be anywhere, and we have no issues with them as they generally don’t bark for hours and aren’t left alone in a room. I ask because my husband is basically stressed out by the barking dog next door at home that barks all night and he isn’t going to enjoy a holiday if there is a barking dog next door in the building. Last time we were at Caribbean we had a barking dog in the room next door as the owner kept locking him in the room by himself all day and most of the night. We contacted reception but they mostly did nothing.
CBR is not a dog friendly resort, only service animals are allowed. And service dogs can be put in any room.

Planning a trip in March 2024 will every room be redone by then? I haven’t read through all the pages so I apologize in advance if this was already answered!! Thank you so much!

Planning a trip in March 2024 will every room be redone by then? I haven’t read through all the pages so I apologize in advance if this was already answered!! Thank you so much!
There has been nothing from Disney on the timeframe, but from reports of those who have recently returned it sure seems like it will be done by then.

I'll be there next week. Does anyone know when the Christmas decorations will be going up or has a copy of the Activities Guide?

cant wait we will be there in 24 day for 9 days :)

this will be our 4th time at this resort. and first time there since the skyliner

we have requested Jamaica building 45 or 46

I'll be there next week. Does anyone know when the Christmas decorations will be going up or has a copy of the Activities Guide?
I don't know about decorations but here you go.

Attachments

• 1698884561361.png
    1698884561361.png
    324.4 KB · Views: 37
Hey everyone! Long time reader-looking for some advice.

We are booked at CBR for June in a standard room and I would really like to get a room with the new vinyl flooring and NOT the carpet.

Does anyone know which building(s) I should request that have the rooms with the vinyl flooring?

Thanks!

We are booked at CBR for June in a standard room and I would really like to get a room with the new vinyl flooring and NOT the carpet.

Does anyone know which building(s) I should request that have the rooms with the vinyl flooring?

Thanks!
All of Barbados was just re-done, we were just there. I do like this location, close to Skyliner and not too far from Old Port Royale. Trinidad was also earlier this year (if you booked 5th sleeper room) with the Little Mermaid theme. By June there will be other sections that will be renovated I’m sure.

Thanks!
We just stayed in Jamaica 41- room 4112 and ours was updated

We just stayed in Jamaica 41- room 4112 and ours was updated
I heard random rooms got updated in different sections. Barbados was all done at once, they had it roped off when we were there in August and earlier this week it appears to be open.
Glad to see all rooms are getting the refresh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter