Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi, all. Just back from YC Cl…

Pros
- Staff was very friendly and proactive about asking if you needed anything
- Club itself looked very clean/bright; like the stand-up desks
- Morning offerings had a good number of hot items - 1) breakfast meat (sausage, bacon or ham), 2) meatless sausage, 3) oatmeal or grits, 4) egg dish, 5) pancakes, crepes or something similar
- beverage cart/server at the club entrance for 5-7p service made it very easy to get drinks
- 5-7p food items were substantial (could be a dinner substitute if desired)

Cons
- midday snacks were bare-bones, prepackaged stuff - I hope this is temporary; by far the biggest negative in my opinion
- desserts had less variety than I remember but did the job
- food was a bit slow to be replaced, but probably a re-opening kink

Happy to answer any questions.
Just one question- how difficult is it to get a beer to wash down my pre-packaged mid day snacks? :rotfl2:

Hi, all. Just back from YC Cl…

Pros
- Staff was very friendly and proactive about asking if you needed anything
- Club itself looked very clean/bright; like the stand-up desks
- Morning offerings had a good number of hot items - 1) breakfast meat (sausage, bacon or ham), 2) meatless sausage, 3) oatmeal or grits, 4) egg dish, 5) pancakes, crepes or something similar
- beverage cart/server at the club entrance for 5-7p service made it very easy to get drinks
- 5-7p food items were substantial (could be a dinner substitute if desired)

Cons
- midday snacks were bare-bones, prepackaged stuff - I hope this is temporary; by far the biggest negative in my opinion
- desserts had less variety than I remember but did the job
- food was a bit slow to be replaced, but probably a re-opening kink

Happy to answer any questions.
Thanks so much for the review. It’s very helpful.

I was wondering if there was apple juice or juice boxes for kids?

Did you get daily housekeeping?

One more question—was there a menu posted outside each day (they used to do that a while ago)? It’s nice to know what’s coming up each evening—helps us know if we should make dinner adrs or have a bigger lunch and enjoy the evening appetizers, etc?

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics. Have a great trip.

Btw, lounge looks nice. Did they refurb a little bit during the closure? Is it the paint colors—did they change it?
I honestly don’t know. I’ve stayed at all club levels except BC. This is our first time here, so I can’t tell you if it’s changed or not. It does look clean and fresh, so they’ve probably touched up things at the very least. The BC rooms themselves look the same - carpet and all.

My boyfriend was wondering if there was anything different with the rooms. Are they the same as well the rest or different is size? We have thought about upgrading to CL in Sept. We have Garden View for now.
I don’t think the rooms looks any different. I booked a standard view CL (considered doing garden or water), and we are overlooking Spaceship Earth, and I’m told the room is indeed a standard view. I’m excited for tonight!

I don’t think the rooms looks any different. I booked a standard view CL (considered doing garden or water), and we are overlooking Spaceship Earth, and I’m told the room is indeed a standard view. I’m excited for tonight!
That sounds like a good view. It should look nice tonight all lit up.

Thanks so much for the review. It’s very helpful.

I was wondering if there was apple juice or juice boxes for kids?

Did you get daily housekeeping?

One more question—was there a menu posted outside each day (they used to do that a while ago)? It’s nice to know what’s coming up each evening—helps us know if we should make dinner adrs or have a bigger lunch and enjoy the evening appetizers, etc?
Bottles of apple juice and/or apple juice boxes were always available.

Yes - we got daily housekeeping. Plenty of bottles of H2O products.

No menu. Seemed like they alternated chicken fingers and mac and cheese for the kids if that helps.

Bottles of apple juice and/or apple juice boxes were always available.

Yes - we got daily housekeeping. Plenty of bottles of H2O products.

No menu. Seemed like they alternated chicken fingers and mac and cheese for the kids if that helps.
Thanks so much!

I have actually had a few amazing stays at Riviera, it's actually my husbands favorite resort, and BLT when I took my mom was nice as well. My husband just generally thinks it's not a sound investment, he works in real estate development as a CFO so I trust him on that one! This was just horrible though. Mold in the bathroom (I'm very allergic), dried toothpaste on the floor, ants everywhere in my bathroom (we were in a 2 bedroom since my dad has a c-pap machine and snores, I had the giant 1- bedroom side bathroom covered in ants.....joy), and at some point during our trip all three of the phones stopped working. That last one meant that I had to walk all the way to the lobby, which was like a mile away, to get help with our luggage....and then all the way back before my dad could get in to anything. Management was quick to help fix it, and wonderful, but none of it should have been a problem in the first place. I just kept thinking "CL in June......there will be CL in June!" to get me through lol. At least the bed was comfy and the neighbors were quiet.
Out of curiosity, did you ask to switch rooms? Ants would be a hard pass for me.
Disney has definitely priced us out from staying club level again. We stayed at the Swan, when Disney first reopened from the Covid closure. We picked the Swan, due to Disney not offering discounts, and we loved it. The Swan has the location we love, interior corridors, nice rooms, heavenly beds, great restaurants, and the price point falls in line with the moderate resorts. We stayed at The Swan this past November and again it was a great trip. So far three stays at the Swan and they have been absolutely wonderful. We already have another trip booked in May. We are able to enjoy more restaurants and we even order a bottle or two :rotfl:of Prosecco with our meals and still come out spending half what club level would have cost us. Do we miss club level? Yes. Do we miss the CM’s? Yes. I am loving seeing all of my club level Disboard friends posting about club level stays and keep those pictures coming.

P.S. I met with my cancer doctor this morning and every still looks good and I am still cancer free. :dogdance: He told me the cancer I had was a very aggressive form. This is why I have had to be monitored every two months. He told me if the cancer has not come back in the first year, I will be good. I will have another cat scan in May (before Disney trip) and I’m planning on wearing a celebration button.
Awesome news! Congratulations. Can't wait until you wear that celebration button!

Out of curiosity, did you ask to switch rooms? Ants would be a hard pass for me.

I did ask, immediately, but they didn’t have a 2 bedroom configuration available. They did
have a 1 bedroom on another floor (which was the part of ours with the ants), there were many reasons that wouldn’t work, but mainly because my dads memory has started to go. That’s why I brought him on this trip, to get the memories before it got too bad, but it was like having a kid and being on a different floor would have not worked at all. They gave me a chunky room credit, and refunded us for his Genie+ I had added to his ticket since I have DAS, then sent someone up immediately to treat. They also sent someone to clean all the toothpaste that was on the floor drawing them in, and brought me a TON of towels so we wouldn’t run out, AND decided I would get daily room cleans even though I was staying on points and should only get them on days 4 & 8. So they made good, and moving would have been good too, but we worked with what we had since they were full.

I did ask, immediately, but they didn’t have a 2 bedroom configuration available. They did
have a 1 bedroom on another floor (which was the part of ours with the ants), there were many reasons that wouldn’t work, but mainly because my dads memory has started to go. That’s why I brought him on this trip, to get the memories before it got too bad, but it was like having a kid and being on a different floor would have not worked at all. They gave me a chunky room credit, and refunded us for his Genie+ I had added to his ticket since I have DAS, then sent someone up immediately to treat. They also sent someone to clean all the toothpaste that was on the floor drawing them in, and brought me a TON of towels so we wouldn’t run out, AND decided I would get daily room cleans even though I was staying on points and should only get them on days 4 & 8. So they made good, and moving would have been good too, but we worked with what we had since they were full.
Sorry you had to deal with that but glad they were accommodating and tried making it right. Dealing with that is definitely worth making memories with your dad❤ a few years back one of my students was staying at AK and they had ants. They had 2 rooms because her grandparents came too. They moved them to those huge tree house villas they have at I think SSR or OKW. She was so excited she talked about it every time she saw me until she graduated lol.

Sorry you had to deal with that but glad they were accommodating and tried making it right. Dealing with that is definitely worth making memories with your dad❤ a few years back one of my students was staying at AK and they had ants. They had 2 rooms because her grandparents came too. They moved them to those huge tree house villas they have at I think SSR or OKW. She was so excited she talked about it every time she saw me until she graduated lol.
That is wonderful, that is the kind of pixie dust that makes some lasting memories! It is because of how the management handled it that I don’t have a negative view of the resort, unlike YC and GF who have made me despise staying at their resorts by how they handled stuff, BW was amazing. They didn’t even have to give the room credit, just how they treated me and took care of the problem quickly was enough. I’m happy to return to the Inn side in June for sure!

Unfortunately I can't drink wine, it does bad things to me (I thought I was going to die the last time I had it), thankfully many of our TS restaurants made me some nice strong drinks so I was able to hang in there lol. I have BWI CL next, and so far after that I have WL CL, we'll see if I get any more scheduled in there. My husband said he thinks he could do a long weekend trip sometime, but he thinks that's all he can really stand right now *fingers crossed*. I think he would like a little GDT CL action, he's never done CL and might be nice for him to try.
I know many are happy with the fancy cl coffee machines :)

DD says bwi was so nice we are considering the bwi 2 bedroom suite which sleeps 9 for her bachelorette next year. The staff is amazing!

I also have csr tower for may but I checked and if I put 4 in the deluxe suite the price stays the same.... hmmm might be worth it for that? GDT cl lounge is so pretty in person. The windows are so big!

Did you try asking a CM for some? I was told they have it, they just don't put it out on the CL line. Nice photos! Love the new Nespresso machine!

Hi there, Just got back last night. No we didn't ask for bottled water. (Just didn't think to.) The CL staff was AMAZING at WL, and I'm sure they would have brought us whatever we asked. They were cheerfully acting as wait staff and would come around to your table offering refills and to fetch more food. They had a fabulous asian slaw with a shrimp on top, and I didn't want the shrinp, but didn't want to waste it, so I asked and they brought me out a few little dishes of just the slaw.

We were a little disappointed by the afternon snacks, as there was just fruit, chips, cookies and yogurt (all packaged stuff). They had "dips" like hummus, but no crackers, or raw vegetables (which they had later in the day), so we never tried the dips as we had nothing to really dip into them. It wasn't a big deal though, as there was PELNTY of food otherwise.

We would definately go again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter