Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It just seems strange that any of that would take 3 weeks. I did staff orientation for our nursing unit in 2017 when we moved into a newly built hospital. A whole new hospital on a medical campus 1 mile away from the old one. I don’t remember exactly how much orientation the staff got, but it was only a few days, like 2 or 3. Days, not weeks. For a hospital, where absolutely everything was different. I can’t imagine needing weeks for a prep area & menus.
My thoughts as well. Even if they were training all new people it shouldn't take 3 weeks:confused3 Maybe they need that long to learn and be able to teach guests to how to use the nespresso machine.😂

That may not even be an option anymore. I didn't see an ironing board or irons in BWI or Poly just a steamer. I don't think there was one in the CR either, I suspect that is another thing going away with the room referbs. :sad2: Never used it though, I bring a big bottle of wrinkle releaser with me.
Oh my goodness I did notice the steamer at CR. I wasnt paying attention about no board. Do I now have to ship my TV tray to the resort from home ?🤔😂🤣

Good question. It's a 3 week training schedule currently set for Aug 28 - Sep 15. Unknown what that training will entail. Possible changes to backstage areas? Serving area? Specific food/drink offerings? Doing mock shifts? Just getting back into Grand mode after being deployed for a couple of months?
Rumor had been to expand the backstage food area. Maybe they finally did that?

Wait n see!

Not me! Lack of a table was the 1st thing I noticed!

I might have to resort to my value resort trick. Put the ironing board up and use that. Put a towel on it if you may be messy. 🤔🙄😂
We definitely use the ironing board lol! There are 5 of us so that desk with the little under table was great for snacking, doing legos, reading, whatever. I really miss this set up
For our crew.

That may not even be an option anymore. I didn't see an ironing board or irons in BWI or Poly just a steamer. I don't think there was one in the CR either, I suspect that is another thing going away with the room referbs. :sad2: Never used it though, I bring a big bottle of wrinkle releaser with me.
Yes we got the steamers on our recent trip at BWI and Poly. They worked…ok not great. An iron and board are way better for us.

Yes we got the steamers on our recent trip at BWI and Poly. They worked…ok not great. An iron and board are way better for us.
I didn't think they would work that well, good to have confirmation. When I think of a steamer it is for something like a fancy gown or wedding dress that can't be ironed, not everyday clothes. Wrinkle releaser works great though, I'll stick with that.

We have an upcoming stay at BWI with 2 deluxe rooms. We’ve stayed in these rooms several times before, but for the life of me I can’t remember if any of them had connecting doors. And if there is a connecting door, does it connect to another deluxe room? Anyone know? We like the 4th floor rooms for proximity to the lounge, but the balconies on the 3rd floor have so much more room. Thanks for any help!

My thoughts as well. Even if they were training all new people it shouldn't take 3 weeks:confused3 Maybe they need that long to learn and be able to teach guests to how to use the nespresso machine.😂
I guess we'll find out soon enough! My daughter is a FT CM at GF RPC. She was notified of her schedule for the 3 week training period. We'll see what they end up doing. Nespresso training LOL!

We have an upcoming stay at BWI with 2 deluxe rooms. We’ve stayed in these rooms several times before, but for the life of me I can’t remember if any of them had connecting doors. And if there is a connecting door, does it connect to another deluxe room? Anyone know? We like the 4th floor rooms for proximity to the lounge, but the balconies on the 3rd floor have so much more room. Thanks for any help!
I don't know if it connected to another deluxe room, but our deluxe room 4255 which is right inside the innkeepers door, room 4229 which is very close to the lounge did not have a connecting door.

Our 3rd floor deluxe room, sorry, I can’t remember the number, but it was the one closest to the stairs leading to the 4th floor, did not have a connecting door. It was very close, like, literally our door was directly across from the other deluxe room door that was near the stairs.

OK. I've read a number of posts on this thread and am still confused. Just booked a "resort view - club level" room at CR. Will I be on the 12th or 14th floor (Atrium Club or Tower Club)?

Thanks. It *is* confusing, especially since the description on the booking page reads exactly the same as the "standard room - club level" description and descriptions for the other rooms specifically state which club. 🤷‍♀️:confused3:confused:

Yeah, Disney’s website does no favors to those not familiar with CR. Feel free to ask away, the folks here are usually very happy to help.

Resort View are Atrium (12)

Standard View are the Tower club (14).

No, I think they’re calling standard club king rooms King Resort view now. Those are 14th floor/ Tower Club. I still see the 12th floor listed as Atrium club. I don’t see anything listed as standard anymore.

Last edited:
OK. I've read a number of posts on this thread and am still confused. Just booked a "resort view - club level" room at CR. Will I be on the 12th or 14th floor (Atrium Club or Tower Club)?

I’m going to confuse you more. The King Resort view is definitely the 14th floor Tower Club room. Maybe the 2 queen rooms could be on 12 or 14.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter