Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That’s cool that you can order supplies from it. What do you say to do that?

Does it give bus schedules?
“Hey Disney, have housekeeping send shampoo” 10-15 mins later shampoo appears.

I tried asking it something resort specific like dining hours or something but it couldn’t help.

I was even able to order another floor towel and hand towel, I liked it could handle specific housekeeping requests like that. And I loved not having to deal with central services or whatever they’re called.
Sounds like a very handy feature. 👍

Yes, two sizes. That helps! I will post today's meals later. Mid day service was more than I expected. If someone puts out asparagus, I'm pretty happy. Also expected a big midday crowd due to weather, but it was quiet.
Glad to hear things are going well. I hope you are staying safe & dry and the rain doesn’t end up being too bad.

Looking forward to your pics.

Oh I am so weak.

Changed to Poly GV (resort) CL for my 2 nights. Dd and I arrive midday and I love poly for NYE! I will add DSIL so they can hang out at the lounge/outside on our check out day(we leave and he arrives). Dh loves POG so that is my excuse.

I also called dd at work and said she had to chip in I just can't swing it. So she stepped up and we each paying a night of the upgrade. Poly gv was $1388 vs $2000 up at GF. It is still double my CSR room but the lounge for NYE with all the crazies visiting is worth it. Also with access check out day the kids really get an extra night.

Last year we got chocolates both 30 and 31 in our room and I hope we get those again!

We weren’t here for breakfast but the biscuits and gravy seem new (I’m sure they come from the Cape May or A & C buffet). I hope they have them again another day. The chicken seems new along with corn dogs.

The above posted menu was correct. I didn't try the brick chicken because it looked like pork! I did like the
tuna with seaweed salad and thai beef salad. They were good!. Mac and Cheese was your typical club level
mac and cheese, but it hit the spot. Someone commented up thread that the food wasn't hot. I would agree with
that -- most food over the course of three days has just been warm. The Natura water system only has cold water.
No hot and no sparkling. We are staying six nights -- I am curious to see if this night is the beginning of a new dinner
meal rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter