Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Also, an alcohol report from WL (because we all know that's important!).

CMs have to get the alcohol for you (both bottled and draft), and you can leave the lounge with it. They'll even give you a plastic cup so you can take it outside!

I actually haven't had any of the beer...that's more my husband's thing. But I just wanted to share the "rules," since it seems to be a hot topic lately!

CMs have to get the alcohol for you (both bottled and draft), and you can leave the lounge with it. They'll even give you a plastic cup so you can take it outside!

I actually haven't had any of the beer...that's more my husband's thing. But I just wanted to share the "rules," since it seems to be a hot topic lately!
Thanks for the info!

question to DIS vets from Beach Club. We are going to stay at BC CL this August. Family of 4 with 2 kids ages 5 & 7. We have Standard View. does it make any sense to make a room request? if so which one to request?

same kind of question for Poly since we will be doing split stay.

I think others have given you advice, but just wanted to post my thoughts. At BC CL, my family needs a daybed (our kids are teens), we need a full balcony, and we prefer close to lounge. So those are my 3 requests in order. However, if your family does not need the daybed or care about the full balcony, then I'd simply request "close to lounge," which will also mean close to the elevators. If not, it's possible to get a room very far from the lounge (we've had one of those and it's quite a haul back and forth!).

As far as Poly, I believe someone else answered with detail. Personally, we like the 1st or 3rd floors for the balcony/patio. 3rd floor offers the better view, while the 1st floor offers the ability to walk outside (onto the sand if on the lagoon side...). Some prefer 2nd floor to be on same floor as lounge, but Poly CL is such a compact building that to us it's quick/easy to take the stairs/elevator to the lounge.

Thanks for info! Do you mean the CMs have to get the alcohol even during the 5-7 appetizer time? That's how AKL CL does it, so I was just wondering if more resorts are following that.

Thanks for info! Do you mean the CMs have to get the alcohol even during the 5-7 appetizer time? That's how AKL CL does it, so I was just wondering if more resorts are following that.
When I stayed there in March, yes the CM's served all alcohol during the 5-7 hours. There is bottled beer, draft beer and wine. They pour it for you or open the bottles for you. They were very generous and were not stingy about refills etc.

At the Poly last yr the CMs werr giving out the bottles of beer as well. I believe it was out during appetizers but not the rest of the day. We enjoyed quite a few beers and it was never a problem getting as many or as often as we liked. We really enjoyed our stay

Hi all! Heading down this weekend for the Pandora AP preview at AK (yes, I will find any excuse possible to book a trip). :banana: It's a quick two night trip, staying Poly CL. If anyone has any Poly CL questions, needs any photos of anything, etc, let me know and I'll report back when I return.

Also I didn't realize this when I booked the AP preview or my Poly room but an added bonus is that Friday is the first day of the new MK fireworks show. I'm planning at least one night either in my room or lounge to see what the new show is like from there. Hoping it's just as good as Wishes has always been. :confused3

Thanks!

Newbie here. First post!! I have a question about late check in club level. On previous trips where we have stayed club level we always checked in during the window the CL concierge were working. We always had a wonderful check in experience, complete with questions, a welcome packet and so on. We are taking a trip in July to AKL club level where our flight will get in too late for us to check in while the concierge staff is still on site. So my questions are: has anyone done this and do you still get the welcome packet "safari" folder with all the maps and customized itinerary? When I booked the trip it was recommended at the time I do the online check in and potentially be texted our room number and just head straight to our room. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around how this works and if they put the packet and such in your room to find when you arrive? or if we would need to check in at the CL desk the next morning to receive it?

Thanks for the help!

When I stayed there in March, yes the CM's served all alcohol during the 5-7 hours. There is bottled beer, draft beer and wine. They pour it for you or open the bottles for you. They were very generous and were not stingy about refills etc.

My husband has had the same experience.

Newbie here. First post!! I have a question about late check in club level. On previous trips where we have stayed club level we always checked in during the window the CL concierge were working. We always had a wonderful check in experience, complete with questions, a welcome packet and so on. We are taking a trip in July to AKL club level where our flight will get in too late for us to check in while the concierge staff is still on site. So my questions are: has anyone done this and do you still get the welcome packet "safari" folder with all the maps and customized itinerary? When I booked the trip it was recommended at the time I do the online check in and potentially be texted our room number and just head straight to our room. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around how this works and if they put the packet and such in your room to find when you arrive? or if we would need to check in at the CL desk the next morning to receive it?

Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure about AKL, but when we checked into WL this past Sunday, we were greeted by a cast member and given a little tour (our room wasn't ready yet). When we got to the room, there was a resort map and customized itinerary in the room.

Hi all! Heading down this weekend for the Pandora AP preview at AK (yes, I will find any excuse possible to book a trip). :banana: It's a quick two night trip, staying Poly CL. If anyone has any Poly CL questions, needs any photos of anything, etc, let me know and I'll report back when I return.

Also I didn't realize this when I booked the AP preview or my Poly room but an added bonus is that Friday is the first day of the new MK fireworks show. I'm planning at least one night either in my room or lounge to see what the new show is like from there. Hoping it's just as good as Wishes has always been. :confused3

Thanks!

How fun! We did a quick trip a week ago just to see Wishes one last time - fit in some Flower and Garden too while we were there... We are staying Poly Cl June 30th for the first time in 2 years so I'd love to know everything about the food offered - :-) . I know that there have been changes/additions/modifications recently - so I'd love some confirmation about that! and I'd love to hear how the new show is from the Poly - I saw some footage that made it look still pretty fantastic... but I'd love your firsthand report!

I'm not sure about AKL, but when we checked into WL this past Sunday, we were greeted by a cast member and given a little tour (our room wasn't ready yet). When we got to the room, there was a resort map and customized itinerary in the room.
Thanks! I've never actually done the online check in. We have always preferred the "magic" of getting to talk to the resort staff, ask questions and enjoy the whole resort experience. I was a bit hesitant to do the online check in for fear of losing some of that magic and we did use the maps and personalized itinerary the concierge had created for us and put in our welcome folder.

Thanks! I've never actually done the online check in. We have always preferred the "magic" of getting to talk to the resort staff, ask questions and enjoy the whole resort experience. I was a bit hesitant to do the online check in for fear of losing some of that magic and we did use the maps and personalized itinerary the concierge had created for us and put in our welcome folder.
Just so you know, nothing about online check in that stops you from doing all of this too. We often do both. Depends on what we want to do. Online check in gives us the freedom of going straight to the room if we want or interacting with the staff if we want. Online check in doesn't mean you aren't allowed at the front desk

Can someone give more info on the complimentary in-room dining option for Poly CL? Being able to order Tonga Toast for in-room dining looks like an amazing way to start the day.

Do any other CLs also have an included in-room option?

Can someone give more info on the complimentary in-room dining option for Poly CL? Being able to order Tonga Toast for in-room dining looks like an amazing way to start the day.

Sorry if you already know this but just making sure, the complimentary in-room dining is only for the Tonga Suites, not the "regular" Poly CL rooms in the Hawaii building. Tonga is a small separate longhouse that has a handful of suites. It has a small lounge but not the full array of offerings as in the Hawai lounge, so they offer the complimentary in-room dining option.

But from what I've read, if you're in Tonga you can order whatever you want from that menu, Tonga Toast included I believe. Someone who frequents this thread (whose screen name is escaping me right now) was just there not too long ago and posted a bunch of info, that would have been maybe back in Feb/March I think?

Sorry if you already know this but just making sure, the complimentary in-room dining is only for the Tonga Suites, not the "regular" Poly CL rooms in the Hawaii building. Tonga is a small separate longhouse that has a handful of suites. It has a small lounge but not the full array of offerings as in the Hawai lounge, so they offer the complimentary in-room dining option.

But from what I've read, if you're in Tonga you can order whatever you want from that menu, Tonga Toast included I believe. Someone who frequents this thread (whose screen name is escaping me right now) was just there not too long ago and posted a bunch of info, that would have been maybe back in Feb/March I think?

That'd be @Ewoks - there are a bunch of posts from their visit, but this one has a photo of the special room service menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter