Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Answering a question posted a while back about YC CL and whether or not they are replacing the large liter bottle of Dasani. For us they have replaced it every day. Yesterday twice. Once by mousekeepi g and then again by turn down service. We have greatly appreciated it. And drank them all!

Hi CL peeps! I lost my password to the DIS, and then I have just been busy. I have been trying to lurk though :) I have some changes to our summer trip to announce. Our quick Poly stay is now all Universal, BUT I am surprising the kids with a 4th of July trip, and we will be at Poly TPV CL!!! @GADisneyDad14 I am so glad you enjoyed the fireworks last night, and report back after the dessert party! @TJA I'll be searching your old Poly 4th trips this afternoon!!! Happy planning all! DSS helped us book a cabana and I've been blessed to work with the same woman the past two trips!

Hi CL peeps! I lost my password to the DIS, and then I have just been busy. I have been trying to lurk though :) I have some changes to our summer trip to announce. Our quick Poly stay is now all Universal, BUT I am surprising the kids with a 4th of July trip, and we will be at Poly TPV CL!!! @GADisneyDad14 I am so glad you enjoyed the fireworks last night, and report back after the dessert party! @TJA I'll be searching your old Poly 4th trips this afternoon!!! Happy planning all! DSS helped us book a cabana and I've been blessed to work with the same woman the past two trips!

Yay exciting! Guess what - we are currently also booked Poly CL for July 4 week (LV)! I'm not 100% sure we'll keep it (still debating about a few things...). Also have the cabana booked a couple times during our stay - what day did you book?

Typically we have had cinnamon roll pastries, crossants, mini muffins, boiled eggs, berries and cut up fruit, oatmeal and quinoa and a variety of cold cereal. Our last stay was Nov. 2016 so it may have changed just a bit.

FYI: We got back a week ago and our breakfast offerings were exactly the same as this list. Plus greek yogurt in the fridge. I really appreciated the small protein options, but we had scrambled eggs at WL CL during the second part of our split. I'm probably in the vast minority, but I would trade some of the afternoon and evening offerings for more robust breakfast options in CL. T

hat said, I'm afraid we're completely spoiled after our first CL stay: even my Disney-reluctant husband was a major convert after all the wonderful luxuries of staying CL. :)

I check in to the tower club on Saturday for 3 wonderful nights. Does anyone know if they serve prosecco or champagne up there? Just wondering if I need to bring/order some.

They have a delicious cuvee! We also asked for mimosas one morning on the way to the park and received two large delightful to-go cups with what I believe was champagne and OJ. You will love it!!

My experience with DSS so far:

Emailed them our room requests (higher floor, early room if possible, early housekeeping because my parents nap like toddlers...) and inquired about potentially ordering one of those cute mini tier cakes I saw over on the cake thread for my mom's bday.

Requests were forwarded to WL CL, but with regards to the cake I got the gratuitous Disney Floral and Gifts link. Emailed back saying a generic Mickey cake wouldn't do and attached pictures of the mini cakes for reference. Second reply was something along the lines of *ignores cake pictures* "You can order chocolate-covered strawberries from Private Dining once you're there!" Granted, that is a good idea, but the whole point is to have something waiting there for her when we arrive...

Does anyone have any experience ordering cakes (or like, special stuff like this) through DSS? Realizing now I should probably cross-post this on the cake thread.

Btw, all their replies have been really nice and cordial. They're just clearly being told to push Disney Floral and Gifts (which is a shame, because all their offerings just seem so tacky and poorly curated, imo...)

My apologies for threadjacking a bit, but I'm too curious not to ask this group of CL vets: do you customarily get, like, incredibly hard-to-get reservations from DSS (formerly IPO, I guess)? I planned a fairly last minute trip this spring and we stayed CL for the first time (at both resorts on a split stay). I think I was just over 60 days to arrival when I was contacted by DSS, so most of the hard-to-get ressies had been long gone. Magically, the CM I spoke with was able to get crazy reservations for us, e.g., 'Ohana dinner at a prime time, another prime time BOG dinner (on a Friday night, no less), CRT breakfast before park opening, etc. I probably shouldn't be asking this, but is this the not-so-dirty secret about staying CL? She wasn't able to come through with every request, but the percentage of success was (to me) incredible. And no, the magical reservations didn't map onto anything that appeared online and it happened right away, i.e., there was no "checking into it and getting back to me" type delay before hitting the jackpot.

Now I'm ducking in case this sounds like bragging or just something I should have kept to myself... Thanks for any input!

And can I just say...7 days...7 days! Woohoo:jumping1:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Staying CR CL for the first time next month.

Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about your stay when you return :).

Hey pas.....Universal sounds fun! How exciting for you to be going to the Poly for 4th of July....and surprising your kiddos :goodvibes.

I check in to the tower club on Saturday for 3 wonderful nights.

Have a great trip! :yay:

Yay exciting! Guess what - we are currently also booked Poly CL for July 4 week (LV)! I'm not 100% sure we'll keep it (still debating about a few things...). Also have the cabana booked a couple times during our stay - what day did you book?

I hope it works out that you can go :).

We are back from our delightful stay CL at CR!! I don't know how this possibly happened, but we were upgraded from a standard view Atrium Club room to a 1 bedroom suite on the Tower Club level (Bay Lake view). I am still in shock and can't believe the amount of pixie dust that must have been required to pull that off. I had been daydreaming about the pictures @GADisneyDad14 posted a few weeks back, especially since we were traveling with a 2 year old and could have used the extra space the suite provided. But the resort appeared to have been sold out on the Tower Club level for weeks, so by some amazing luck, someone must have cancelled and we were lucky enough to be checking in on the right day. Ironically, my parents who were checking in a day later and supposed to be in a non-CL room were also upgraded to the Atrium level. [Still suspicious that my sister may have been behind this, but she denies it!]

I promise to post more detail and photos later, but I have nothing but amazing things to say about both club levels at CR. I'm happy to answer any questions in the meantime. I will say without a doubt that the CMs we encountered on both floors were so incredibly kind and made us feel like family (with the exception of one that I'd just like to forget about because he had a chip on his shoulder for sure!). It was an absolutely incredible trip and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either club level at CR. The resort is beautiful and so incredibly close to MK. We walked every day on the path (but for one day we narrowly avoided rain and took the monorail back). I think the resort itself is incredibly nice, especially for being one of the original facilities.

We go back in about 60 days to see what AKL CL has to offer!! I'm trying to reset my expectations so it's a clean slate and I'm not comparing everything against CR CL!! Can't wait!

what about the evening items?
We loved the food at akl! Evening had a chef station with 2 hot items plus lots more at the usual location. Besides fruit n cheese they also had some cold appetizers.

I forget to mention previously but one night I grabbed an olive off cheese platter. Oops it was a dark cherry! Went back for more they were so good. They were hiding on the platter and I almost missed them.

They had the p b n j each night too.

Here's a few!

50638459214__A2F422A4-980A-45F7-B8DE-49415D0B7B6E.JPG 50638423530__FE2E2694-1A51-49AA-B94D-7581F285B9B4.JPG 50655636211__FBB20479-F5A5-4F04-B919-BE2F154A14B0.JPG 50655643061__C88AFEF6-5521-4035-9283-7273EA45DB69.JPG

There are a few of us that recently stayed at AKL CL and posted pics/review (in this thread). I was only there for one full day, but the others were there longer. I know this thread is very long and hard to find current info, so you can search for posts by me, and also @trishadono, and let me make a quick search for the other person because that person posted copies of the digital lounge menu too!

I just wanted to post this pic of the early evening snacks because we really enjoyed these items!

View attachment 236980

These brownies and Rice Krispie balls were out in the afternoon and evening hours. I ate so many of those little brownies. My kids liked the rice krispie balls.

Don't read if you don't want spoilers.

Just watched HEA from our Poly TPV room. I was worried as heck that it would be a projection based show with firework compliments, making the TPV room viewing experience less desirable.

I was wrong. Show had a TON of pyro, seems like more than Wishes. Lots of interesting colors and different types of fireworks. The view and "show" from here were just as good as always. A couple of "slow" moments in between components where you don't quite know what's going on, but Wishes had a bit of that too.

Volume from the speakers in front of Hawaii was a touch low. Could have been a couple of notches higher for a bit better experience. I had grown OK with that for Wishes because I knew what it was about, but for this I wanted to hear a bit better. Not terrible though.

I walked to the lounge half-way through just to see how that was going. Music volume was decent, lights not dimmed (which is normal, but I wish they would). Lounge was pretty full. First time I've ever seen CMs actually stop to watch the show, which was cool. Everyone was intrigued.

There were some elements I missed (eg, Jiminy Cricket), but it had some interesting generational cross-over. Still stuff that appeals to me and my childhood, and a few things that appeal directly to someone my son's age (eg, Elena, Moana). I'm sure that's Disney's goal. It was cool to see DS's reaction when he realized there was a Moana part. He was sold.

Anyway, just wanted to post a quick report. Tomorrow we're planning on watching from the Garden Viewing dessert party in MK, so we'll get the close-up experience to contrast with this.

Let me know if you have any questions!

BTW, made it here just in time for evening apps, which were very good. They are continuing the "small plate" concept with nice, higher-quality bite sized items. Yum. Similar to my Feb experience. Still WAY better than year's past.

Thank you so much for the review. We were afraid of the same thing with the new show - that it wouldn't have many fireworks and that it wouldn't look that good from the Poly.

How are the breakfast offerings at the Poly? Same as last year or do they have more items? Thanks for the updates.

what about the evening items?

There are a few of us that recently stayed at AKL CL and posted pics/review (in this thread). I was only there for one full day, but the others were there longer. I know this thread is very long and hard to find current info, so you can search for posts by me, and also @trishadono, and let me make a quick search for the other person because that person posted copies of the digital lounge menu too!

I just wanted to post this pic of the early evening snacks because we really enjoyed these items!

View attachment 236980

I think @TJA was looking for my post, so here's the link! Keep in mind that these photos are from early March and menus are subject to change.

We loved the food at akl! Evening had a chef station with 2 hot items plus lots more at the usual location. Besides fruit n cheese they also had some cold appetizers.

I forget to mention previously but one night I grabbed an olive off cheese platter. Oops it was a dark cherry! Went back for more they were so good. They were hiding on the platter and I almost missed them.

Here's a few!

View attachment 237072 View attachment 237073 View attachment 237074 View attachment 237075

We had that tabouleh salad with shaved beef one night - I don't eat a lot of beef but really liked that app!

And the cheese board! This was me at AKL: :cloud9: There was one with dried cranberries in it one night and I've been kicking myself ever since for not taking a picture of the name!

I think @TJA was looking for my post, so here's the link! Keep in mind that these photos are from early March and menus are subject to change.

Yes, thank you! I'll edit my post to put your name just in case someone wants the info for the future. I searched for a long time and must not have gone far enough back.

These brownies and Rice Krispie balls were out in the afternoon and evening hours. I ate so many of those little brownies. My kids liked the rice krispie balls.

I knew they had to be out twice since I had so many (lol). I didn't expect the brownies to be so good, to be honest. But what's not to love about gooey chocolate with peanut butter on top?!

Here's a few!

View attachment 237072 View attachment 237073 View attachment 237074 View attachment 237075
Thanks Trishadono

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter