Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Can't say how it will be for you, but we do not miss CL at the BC when we opt for non-CL, which is weird because we LOVE staying CL! Well, obviously we do miss grabbing a drink from the lounge whenever we want it, and we do miss the super quick breakfast in the lounge. However, that's about all we miss.

The renovated rooms at BC are all the same, CL and non-CL. CL rooms may have a few extra perks such as robes and slippers(?); however, the non-CL room itself is just as nice as the CL room.

Many people complain about the lack of BC quick service, but we find the Marketplace to be perfect for what we want. At breakfast, I'm very happy with an egg sandwich and my 2 kids each have mickey waffles. DH is happy with whatever but he usually gets a sampler platter. There is not a large variety of food offered, but what they have is good! We rarely have lunch or dinner there because there are so many other options around (Beaches & Cream being one of them!), but we've had flatbread pizzas and salads from the Marketplace which we find to be quite good!

Good luch deciding. I know it's hard - we do love CL and most of our trips are CL. In November, we did a split-stay starting at non-CL BC (and loved it!) and then moved to CL at the GF (RPC, loved that too!).
This is very helpful and reassuring -thank you! You sound just like us with breakfast. We need something small to get us going, so I think Marketplace sounds great! We’ll give it a try. And, we’ll save the $ for around the World SC. I will miss the convenience but will hold out for CL next trip - would love to return to Poly CL also. Thanks again!

We need something small to get us going, so I think Marketplace sounds great! We’ll give it a try. And, we’ll save the $ for around the World SC.

I have stayed at BC several times without CL and the only thing negative about Marketplace is that it gets very busy in the peak morning hours, so plan time to wait on line or go early.

I do miss the convenience of CL breakfast when we stay non-CL but sometimes that is the better use of vacation dollars when you plan on eating outside of the resort more.

Need help about the planning office, if it still exists. Due to significant illness we haven’t been since they got rid of the individual IPOs. Does the new office still contact you and what can I expect from them? 180 day Mark is about a week away and I’ve heard nothing.

How would I contact them? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have noticed that a couple of people have posted "menus" of the nightly offerings in the various lounges. Does Grand Floridian RPC post such a listing or are the nightly offerings random?

Thanks.

Need help about the planning office, if it still exists. Due to significant illness we haven’t been since they got rid of the individual IPOs. Does the new office still contact you and what can I expect from them? 180 day Mark is about a week away and I’ve heard nothing.

How would I contact them? Thanks for any help you can give.

Individual IPOs were replaced by a new service in early 2017 called Disney Signature Services (DSS). It's effectively the same thing, just a centralized planning office that serves all CL (and select other) guests rather than being resort specific.

Here is contact info:

Disney Signature Services
(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Some guests hear from them in advance via a phone call, some guests get a postcard, some get both, some get none of the above! But don't worry, feel free to reach out to them at any time.

Hope that helps.

I’m debating whether or not to order my DH a birthday cake for our upcoming trip. We will be staying at the Grand Floridian RPC May 16-23. His birthday is on our arrival day May 16th and our plan is to enjoy all there is to offer at the GF.

My question is what are the desserts served club level? DH wants to enjoy them while we are there, but I’m afraid they will not be as special as a birthday cake. What do you think?

This is very helpful and reassuring -thank you! You sound just like us with breakfast. We need something small to get us going, so I think Marketplace sounds great! We’ll give it a try. And, we’ll save the $ for around the World SC. I will miss the convenience but will hold out for CL next trip - would love to return to Poly CL also. Thanks again!

You're welcome! There's just something special about BC that we love - I can't really put my finger on it. For us, the BC resort itself outweighs the CL aspect. However, a resort like Poly is a different story. I don't think we'd be happy staying non-CL there, and I think it's because of the location of the Hawaii building and the views from the lounge and our room. So when we stay at Poly, I think "CL." When we stay at BC, I think "resort."

Hope you enjoy!

I have a reservation on hold for a 1 BR cl at BC ... not sure if I want to keep it... It looks like there is none on the club level floor how much of a pain is that. (Never stayed cl before). Anyone have pictures of the rooms? Or thoughts about these rooms in general?

I have a reservation on hold for a 1 BR cl at BC ... not sure if I want to keep it... It looks like there is none on the club level floor how much of a pain is that. (Never stayed cl before). Anyone have pictures of the rooms? Or thoughts about these rooms in general?

Sure, see pics below attached.

Attachments

• File Mar 02, 8 47 46 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 47 46 AM.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 38 51 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 38 51 AM.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 41 47 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 41 47 AM.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 34
  • File Mar 02, 8 42 24 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 42 24 AM.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 43 01 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 43 01 AM.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 46 14 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 46 14 AM.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 45 46 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 45 46 AM.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 43 20 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 43 20 AM.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 46 27 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 46 27 AM.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 35
  • File Mar 02, 8 46 46 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 46 46 AM.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 35

And a few more below.

I liked the location of this 1BR room. It was on the first floor not far from the elevators that go up to the lounge. Room to lounge and back was pretty easy. Not as good as being on the same floor, but OK.

I 'think' there are also 1BRs in another location much further away as well. I'm not sure what I would think about that location as it would be more of a hike to the lounge.

Happy to answer any questions. :-)

Attachments

• File Mar 02, 8 48 24 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 48 24 AM.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 29
  • File Mar 02, 8 48 41 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 48 41 AM.jpeg
    171.6 KB · Views: 28
  • File Mar 02, 8 49 00 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 49 00 AM.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 28
  • File Mar 02, 8 49 34 AM.jpeg
    File Mar 02, 8 49 34 AM.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 28
Sure, see pics below attached.

Did you like this room? We were posting at the same time.

Was the couch bed comfy? And does the couch in bedroom open to a bed?

There are 4 of us (me, DH, Dds (7 & 3). I think we would like the extra space.

Did you like this room?

Yes, it was great. Spacious, nice view. Didn't have much outdoor/patio space, which was a bit of a negative. I'm not sure if the 1BRs not on the ground floor have any better outdoor space.

Had trouble with the A/C in this room - the motion sensor thing kept turning off. I learned later how to override those types of thermostats (Google it if ever needed).

We only stayed here one night (long story), but we enjoyed it.

For those of you who have stayed BC CL, have you watched Illuminations and then made it back (without rushing) for a drink from the CL before it closed? If Illuminations is at 9:00pm, should we be able to walk back to BC lounge (which closes at 10:00pm) for a drink? TIA

For those of you who have stayed BC CL, have you watched Illuminations and then made it back (without rushing) for a drink from the CL before it closed? If Illuminations is at 9:00pm, should we be able to walk back to BC lounge (which closes at 10:00pm) for a drink? TIA

Absolutely - especially if you watch Illuminations from the countries. We always watch the fireworks near the IG and then we are right near the exit when it ends. You will be back in plenty of time.

This might be a silly question but is there a balcony/outdoor area to the BW lounge area? It kind of looks like there's a door in the pictures I've seen but I can't really tell - just curious!

This might be a silly question but is there a balcony/outdoor area to the BW lounge area? It kind of looks like there's a door in the pictures I've seen but I can't really tell - just curious!

Yes, there's a balcony, though it's not very wide but it goes the entire length of the lounge. We watched illuminations from there one night and it's a pretty good view.

Yes, there's a balcony, though it's not very wide but it goes the entire length of the lounge. We watched illuminations from there one night and it's a pretty good view.

Fun - great, good to know, thanks! It would be nice to stand out there in the morning for a bit with a cup of joe and watch things wake up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter