Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good afternoon!
We will be staying at Poly for the very first time in 2 weeks!!:stitch:
We are staying CL - Water view. I’m looking for some current pictures and types of offerings in the lounge for all services. We’ve stayed CL at WL, Beachclub, Coronado Springs, and GF. I’m hoping it’s not crazy with lots of people. Coronado Springs is one of our favorite CL resorts! It’s was never really overcrowded or super busy. The staff was amazing and we could see the fireworks at DHS & Epcot. I appreciate any insight :cool1:Super excited!!
:thanks:
Bump

I’ve got some limited pics that I’ll try to post when I get to a computer. DIS does not seem to like photos from my phone. 😡

Just a comment, and this shouldn’t distract from your excitement at all, but Poly CL is one of the larger guest count to lounge ratios so it does tend to feel busier than other CLs, not to mention Poly CL in general is popular with younger families. Despite this, Poly and Poly CL is still one of my favorites - nothing quite matches the vibe and feeling of the resort.

Hi All, We are headed to WL CL in three weeks. I'm hoping the 1.5-year-old will eat the food. We did GF CL in Feb 2023 and loved it.

I've had two calls from local numbers that come up as Bay Lake, but they don't leave a message, and they were similar but different numbers. Could this be them calling me? I wasn't sure what number they would call from.

Also, I'm sad that someone told me there are no soups during "snack" at the GF or anywhere anymore. Was I dreaming about the soups?

I've had two calls from local numbers that come up as Bay Lake, but they don't leave a message, and they were similar but different numbers. Could this be them calling me? I wasn't sure what number they would call from.

It’s a little early for the pre arrival call - that’s more like a week to a few days out.

If it’s Disney they usually leave a message.

The only similar Orlando numbers I ever get calls from are Marriott time share sales calls. They don’t usually leave a message, in my experience.

Hope you enjoy your WL stay!

It’s a little early for the pre arrival call - that’s more like a week to a few days out.

If it’s Disney they usually leave a message.

The only similar Orlando numbers I ever get calls from are Marriott time share sales calls. They don’t usually leave a message, in my experience.

Hope you enjoy your WL stay!
Thanks! I was thinking it might just be a robo call.

Hi All, We are headed to WL CL in three weeks. I'm hoping the 1.5-year-old will eat the food. We did GF CL in Feb 2023 and loved it.

Also, I'm sad that someone told me there are no soups during "snack" at the GF or anywhere anymore. Was I dreaming about the soups?
Awww we went in May 2017 with my then-18 month old. It was his first time to Disney. I’m sure the food has changed but he liked it! I’ll always have a special place in my heart for WL since it was our first Disney trip as a family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

(My now 8 year old is looking forward to his 5th trip this summer…we’re doing Atrium Club at CR this time!)

Although there are no longer soups offered during snack, WL does still offer soup in the evening on certain nights. If you go back a couple of pages, @trishadono posted some pictures or shared some of the offerings during her stay there. Enjoy!

Although there are no longer soups offered during snack, WL does still offer soup in the evening on certain nights. If you go back a couple of pages, @trishadono posted some pictures or shared some of the offerings during her stay there. Enjoy!
Actually EVERY night there was a soup! I was so happy lol. Even on a day when I’m too tired to eat or full from lunch I have room for soup.,

They have uncrustables upon request all hours. Dd all grown sometimes still just wants that .

It’s not the worst thing to order from QS and bring it up a meal if needed. However there is an assortment all day so hopefully something works. Also pay attention and if you see something you know will work like banana or yogurt take it and put in your room for later in case.

The WL , cr and BWI and ones I have been called from prior to my trips recently. So answer if you want , they are just checking for allergies and if you have questions. Although it could be non Disney from that area , ya never know.

We really enjoyed our short stay.

Last edited:
Thanks! I appreciate your honesty :thanks:
Fwiw, crowds and craziness and all, poly is one of my favorites too. I get happy just stepping foot at the resort. The CL building is in the best location too. Close to pools and transportation. My family feels the same about the vibe. We've been choosing BW the last few trips because they like walking home from epcot at night.

I'm staying at All-Star Sports (A-S-S? :laughing: ) next week. I did MYO CL at POFQ in March and it was pretty good. Wish me luck! :smickey:

And to all of you currently enjoying Real CL (RCL) enjoy the apps for me! :wizard: Don't be afraid to demand your rightful pours! pirate:

I think I am actually making money on this trip :rotfl2:

Fwiw, crowds and craziness and all, poly is one of my favorites too. I get happy just stepping foot at the resort. The CL building is in the best location too. Close to pools and transportation. My family feels the same about the vibe. We've been choosing BW the last few trips because they like walking home from epcot at night.
I agree with you completely! If I’m choosing based on food, I would pick BWI but everything else for me is Poly all the way! We love the vibe, the music, the location and as long as I’ve got a Nespresso I'm perfectly happy. 🌴🌺

I'm staying at All-Star Sports (A-S-S? :laughing: ) next week. I did MYO CL at POFQ in March and it was pretty good. Wish me luck! :smickey:

And to all of you currently enjoying Real CL (RCL) enjoy the apps for me! :wizard: Don't be afraid to demand your rightful pours! pirate:

I think I am actually making money on this trip :rotfl2:
I finally got enough voice back to see if I could get a BWI CL BB room for my upcoming trip (currently in a yc cl) - nothing there, and no CL in either resort available if I wanted to add a night (which I'd been debating b/c an early flight the next morning is $100 less and gets me home in time to work a full day, and that also means I don't have to go to the airport all sweaty late in the afternoon for a 5 hour flight). They were able to add another night at YC for about $100 if I went to non-CL. It was kind of a no-brainer!!! Guess you and I are CL groupies now!

Last edited:
I arrive on Tuesday and I still haven't gotten a call yet from the Stone Harbor Club at the Beach Club. I tried to call signature services and that was no help getting me connected to them. Does anybody have the number to the Stone Harbor Club they could PM me if you don't want to post here.

I finally got enough voice back to see if I could get a BWI CL BB room - nothing there, and no other CL available if I wanted to add a night (which I'd been debating b/c an early flight the next morning is $100 less and gets me home in time to work a full day, and that also means I don't have to go to the airport all sweaty late in the afternoon for a 5 hour flight). They were able to add another night at YC for about $100 if I went to non-CL. It was kind of a no-brainer!!! Guess you and I are CL groupies now!
There was no CL BB's for 2024? or 2025?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter