Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

One week til we’re back at Innskeeper ourselves, cannot wait.
I have been trying every day to move my Bounceback rate room from Regatta to Innskeepers for my quick 3 nights starting Sunday, and no dice :(. I hope you have a wonderful time!

@trishadono. Loving the pics you're trip looks amazing. DLP is now officially on the bucket list!! Not asking for exact prices but how do the DLP resort prices compare to WDW, just out of pure curiosity.
You can go to Disneyland Paris.com You can search the same as here. 👍

We walked over and right past Disney Village is the lake with other Disney resorts are located. Very convenient as well.

IMG_3428.jpegIMG_3427.jpegIMG_3433.jpegIMG_3425.jpegI will post in the Paris thread next week but comparing Paris , Disneyland Ca and Wdw ?

The location is primo!!

Decor? Same but lovely

Food quality so nice just less times . Only 7-11 breakfast and tea 4-5:30.

Good news non alcoholic drinks/ water free all day . They have really nice juices ! Oh the coffee , espresso , cappuccino ? Way better here !

Alcohol menu is long and it’s nice to order and take to your room . Our room 2 doors from the lounge !!

My night. I took stuff earlier for now .

So the night shows had the drones tonight , then after castle show. Music piped in? Eh no! I am on Main St we can see and hear it all from our room. This is a priceless/once in a lifetime trip. Just wow for location. Words can’t describe it.

Room to park? Legit 3 mins with elevator.

Seeing YOUR room from the park rides? Train? Etc… love it.

Again I have so many pics I will post later. If you can go to Paris DLP hotel is worth it.

Not fair we are now just preparing for the new Drone Show at Disney Springs. Do they use a large swarm of Drones?

It sounds like you have a great location for your room. Just minutes from room to park. You will be spoiled by DLP and then having to return to lowly WDW.

Dave
It didn’t feel large . They are small but work together seamlessly.

It was so cool . Of course the music I remember from dds 1st trip to wdw on 1996. That for me was part of the magic .

I took a picture of the escape plan so you can compare the size of Castle Club to other cl’s. There are 2 floors. I was in 3 , 4 will have the frozen suite above where lounge is fyi.

IMG_3416.jpegIMG_3417.jpeg

I have been trying every day to move my Bounceback rate room from Regatta to Innskeepers for my quick 3 nights starting Sunday, and no dice :(. I hope you have a wonderful time!
For everyone's amusement: during today's call to Disney to bother them about BB rates (I leave tomorrow for FL and arrive at Disney on Sunday after a couple of days with family), there was a water view room (non-CL) at BWI. I snagged it, but then they gave me the total; I was only saving $300 for the 3 days. I hung up, and within 2 minutes, I was all, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" So I called back and got my WV CL YC room back. The CM was laughing so hard at me. Shameful approach to my finances. As usual, I blame all of you.

Last edited:
It was so cool . Of course the music I remember from dds 1st trip to wdw on 1996. That for me was part of the magic .
Great you might have a chance to compare the DLP version in your visit later this month. The DS Drone show is scheduled to premier on May 24th with a swarm of 800 drones making some great Characters come to life twice nightly.

Dave

For everyone's amusement: during today's call to Disney to bother them about BB rates (I leave tomorrow for FL and arrive at Disney on Sunday), there was a water view room (non-CL) at BWI. I snagged it, but then they gave me the total; I was only saving $300 for the 3 days. I hung up, and within 2 minutes, I was all, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" So I called back and got my WV CL YC room back. The CM was laughing so hard at me. Shameful approach to my finances. As usual, I blame all of you.
Safe trip and have a great time at YC CL. Can’t wait to hear your reviews. Btw, during snack time and evening apps they had this delish shallot dip. It alternated with a truffle one that was good too.

Have a great trip. 😀

I snagged it, but then they gave me the total; I was only saving $300 for the 3 days. I hung up, and within 2 minutes, I was all, "WHAT HAVE I DONE?" So I called back and got my WV CL YC room back. The CM was laughing so hard at me. Shameful approach to my finances. As usual, I blame all of you.
Well you have a great CL up-charge of only $150 per night and only $1 more than @trishadono got at the WL CL last month. It is not our fault you chose a good value CL offer. It sounds like a solid financial investment using Disney Math.

Dave

Well you have a great CL up-charge of only $150 per night and only $1 more than @trishadono got at the WL CL last month. It is not our fault you chose a good value CL offer. It sounds like a solid financial investment using Disney Math.

Dave
Oooh, I feel extra savvy now! I am there for 3 nights, so only $100 up charge. That's why I was like, whaaaaa? MUST CALL BACK IMMEDIATELY! I do have a Monsieur Paul res one of those nights, but I have confidence in my ability to eat all the things and accrue wine.

Oooh, I feel extra savvy now! I am there for 3 nights, so only $100 up charge. That's why I was like, whaaaaa? MUST CALL BACK IMMEDIATELY! I do have a Monsieur Paul res one of those nights, but I havconfidence in my ability to eat all the things and accrue wine.
The evening apps at YC were fine, but definitely not fine dining. Mac & cheese, corn dogs, chicken tacos, mini dogs, etc. You’ll be fine having some wine, cheese and dips and heading over to the France pavilion.
Breakfast was definitely better than apps at YC. (Don’t sleep on the cinnamon apple loaf or the orange loaf).

Last edited:
The evening apps at YC were fine, but definitely not fine dining. Mac & cheese, corn dogs, chicken tacos, etc. You’ll be fine having some wine, cheese and dips and heading over to the France pavilion.
Breakfast was definitely better than apps at YC. (Don’t sleep on the cinnamon apple loaf or the orange loaf).
I have done YC CL a few times, the last time was last August, though! I do like the chicken tacos and cheese/charcuterie. Now I’m intrigued by the dip, that sounds new!! I rarely eat breakfast (one reason I started doing fewer CL stays was because I changed up my eating), but I may need to make an exception!!!!

Oh we tried that last year ! Food and wine were amazing !
Enjoy!
I can’t wait! I was planning on Flying Fish, but they removed the salad I love from the menu. And also, I watched a video that had a kiddo screaming in the background, and I thought, “hmmm, mp is 10 and up…” And also, this is my pneumonia-free revenge trip! Hoping to be at the window for fw!!

I have done YC CL a few times, the last time was last August, though! I do like the chicken tacos and cheese/charcuterie. Now I’m intrigued by the dip, that sounds new!! I rarely eat breakfast (one reason I started doing fewer CL stays was because I changed up my eating), but I may need to make an exception!!!!
I forgot you were a YC pro. 🤦‍♀️ The dips might be new—first time I had them. I think they serve one of them with the truffle fries at Ale & Compass. 😋 The loaf breads/cakes were also out at snack time, so they might make a nice snack with some tea or coffee. Have a great trip. 😃

Last edited:
The evening apps at YC were fine, but definitely not fine dining. Mac & cheese, corn dogs, chicken tacos, mini dogs, etc. You’ll be fine having some wine, cheese and dips and heading over to the France pavilion.

Did they have the beef & mashed potatoes or the salmon? They’ve had that there for years, along with the things you mentioned. We haven’t been in about a year, we’re going again in September. I was looking forward to those items.

Did they have the beef & mashed potatoes or the salmon? They’ve had that there for years, along with the things you mentioned. We haven’t been in about a year, we’re going again in September. I was looking forward to those items.
Yes, they had the beef and mashed potatoes one night. It was definitely the best evening app that they had during our stay. The portion size was like one bite though, so be prepared to grab a few. 😜 I’m pretty sure they had the salmon one night as well, I don’t think I tried though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter