Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - 2014 Roll Call!!!

My wife and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary on September 26th. Cant wait to see the resort!!

What a BEAUTIFUL place to share an anniversary!:thumbsup2
Congrats in advance!:)

Enjoy your vaca to those traveling in the next few weeks!

Friends of ours are there this week, FIRST TIME! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR!:cheer2:

Just came back 2 days ago. It was our first visit. The only problem now is how do I convince DH to sell off a smaller contract to buy pts. At HHI? What a fabulous place!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just came back 2 days ago. It was our first visit. The only problem now is how do I convince DH to sell off a smaller contract to buy pts. At HHI? What a fabulous place!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How was the weather? Sounds like the resort was awesome!:thumbsup2

On are way home from one of the best family vacations ever. Already planning on going back next summer just in a one bedroom this time. Can we still by points for here?

On are way home from one of the best family vacations ever. Already planning on going back next summer just in a one bedroom this time. Can we still by points for here?

Yes, through the resale market. :). That is what we did to make HHI one of our "homes". :). We all really enjoy it there!

Just got back last night....what is it with Hilton Head that they only buy couches that are awful, LOL! The Ejectocouch was bad and this new one isn't much better.

Heading down tomorrow to HHI. It will be DW, myself and DS39. Looking forward to relaxing on the beach and doing a lot of reading. Plus looking forward to some good food. Right now we're planning on eating at Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House, Old Oyster Factory and San Miguels. Planning on cooking two dinners at "home". One day we're going into Savannah and one day into Beaufort. DS is interested in going to the Marine Corps Museum on Parris Island. Just hope we have good weather.

Just got back last night....what is it with Hilton Head that they only buy couches that are awful, LOL! The Ejectocouch was bad and this new one isn't much better.

Yuck. I was hoping they had fixed that problem.

Yes, through the resale market. :). That is what we did to make HHI one of our "homes". :). We all really enjoy it there!

Thanks for that info. I went back and looked on the first few pages but couldn't find anything about what all comes in the kitchen of a one bedroom.

Yuck. I was hoping they had fixed that problem.

It is better than the last one, but this one as you sit the bottom cushions slide forward so you end up in a nice slouch, LOL! The large chair does give you more seating, which is better.

Thanks for that info. I went back and looked on the first few pages but couldn't find anything about what all comes in the kitchen of a one bedroom.

The kitchen comes stocked with cups, glasses, plates, bowls, and cooking pots, pans, mixing bowls, utensils etc...I'm sure there is a list somewhere but do not know where to point you too. We have never needed any other kitchen things besides what they give.

We are headed to HHI on Fruday. Haven't been there in 5 yrs! Wondering what crowd levels and guest demographics this time of the year will be. I the past we've gone during the summer months with younger kids and teens. This time it's two couples and no kids for us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter