Disney's Magical Express

I didn't know my plane #'s and times when I booked my disney trip so I had to sign up afterwards which added a degree of difficulty. I think I did it right but wish I had when I first booked the disney trip.

So how does Magical Express work now. Been using for years, but with Corona virus, there are changes. Somewhere I heard we now have to retrieve our own luggage at the airport and bring to the bus with us. Is this true? Are there any other changes we should be aware of. I do know everything stops in the nee year regarding DME. :earsgirl::earsboy:🚌🏰

So how does Magical Express work now. Been using for years, but with Corona virus, there are changes. Somewhere I heard we now have to retrieve our own luggage at the airport and bring to the bus with us. Is this true? Are there any other changes we should be aware of. I do know everything stops in the nee year regarding DME. :earsgirl::earsboy:🚌🏰
Yes, it's true. Disney no longer sends those luggage tags so you have to retrieve your luggage and bring it to the DME area. And there is no luggage service back to MCO either. You have to bring your luggage to the bus for the ride to MCO.

Just booked my flights this morning and the way it shook out is I'm getting into MCO the night before my stay. (If anyone wonders, an early Monday flight meant I'd have to spend the night by the departure airport, so I thought I'd just fly down the night before and get a hotel by MCO. A hotel stay either way, so why not start the Orlando portion early!)

Is there any benefits to getting to Magical Express super early in the morning? Like 7am? Am I less likely to see a line or is it not worth it?

Do you have to have the correct names of who will be riding? Or can it just be any 2 people?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter