Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cabana - do you mean reserving the ones by the Oasis pool? That would be a pretty steep price for that...

I think it includes unlimited water and soda - it's at the volcano pool I was told. I can cancel 24 hours before if needed, will find out more details closer to date. Apparently they are just opening them around that date as he wasn't sure it was in the system yet. Perhaps individuals who are there between now and then can confirm seeing them etc. I called about sea racers and just asked if they had anything we could reserve at Poly or is it all first come. He said let me check because we just got word cabanas are coming back. I don't know what pools look like because I haven't been to Poly since 85

Thanks for the information! :) I am also finally staying at the Polynesian again, haven't been since 1985 either! My boyfriend has never been, so looking forward to this. :goodvibes

Thanks for the information! :) I am also finally staying at the Polynesian again, haven't been since 1985 either! My boyfriend has never been, so looking forward to this. :goodvibes
Yeah my kids haven't either we usually stay at POP, but celebrating birthdays (24 and 21 on 10/5) so we are going full out. Enjoy! I'll post any other information I receive.

OK, Glad I called back today to ask for particulars.....they DO NOT RESERVE THE CABANAS - it was a computer glitch.

Hi folks. My friend is staying at the Poly, checking out about 8 days before I arrive for my stay there. Can he leave a package for me at the front desk? Will they hold it that long? Thanks!

If I don't want to do online check-in, is it possible to do a room request? We are renting DVC points and have never stayed at the Poly so I would like the experience of checking in at the front desk.

If I don't want to do online check-in, is it possible to do a room request? We are renting DVC points and have never stayed at the Poly so I would like the experience of checking in at the front desk.
You can have the owner put your room request in for you.

hi, is there a new arcade at the Poly? I know Trader Sams is where the arcade used to be..

Your question has been answered but just wanted to say if you're really in need of an arcade, you can always monorail over to CR which has a pretty big one. Also there used to be some games near Gasparillas at GF but I'm not sure if they are still there (someone might need to correct me on this one).

Your question has been answered but just wanted to say if you're really in need of an arcade, you can always monorail over to CR which has a pretty big one. Also there used to be some games near Gasparillas at GF but I'm not sure if they are still there (someone might need to correct me on this one).

yes the games at GF are still there. Looks pretty small, we did not go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter