Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask if it felt at all crowded but based on Adam's video, unless things have changed greatly since Saturday I'm guessing the answer is 'no'.

I would be interested to hear from guests how the crowds/flow of things are in the food court, especially at busier times like breakfast and later in the evening. Are people able to social distance? Are there many people there?

I was going to ask if it felt at all crowded but based on Adam's video, unless things have changed greatly since Saturday I'm guessing the answer is 'no'.

I would be interested to hear from guests how the crowds/flow of things are in the food court, especially at busier times like breakfast and later in the evening. Are people able to social distance? Are there many people there?
I was thinking the same... but it was pouring rain that day.. i want to see the pools as well :)

Adam also noted that it looked like no one was in the '80s and '90s.
That is Ground Zero for the July 15s every year so after they cancelled,the demand from Guests willing to "brave the Pandemic" and fill The 15s' rooms must not be there.

Speaking of The 15s,I know a lot of Guests do not like them,but I feel SO SORRY for this July's 15s!

They had looked forward to July 2020 and their trip to WDW for basically their whole life and they were robbed of it by a GLOBAL PANDEMIC!

I bet they cried for days!

So sad.

I would be interested to hear from guests how the crowds/flow of things are in the food court, especially at busier times like breakfast and later in the evening.
Judging from Adam's video,there are no crowds to flow! :)

I have NEVER seen Classic Hall that empty during the day-I felt a little sad seeing a basically empty Pop Century.

I'm thinking that Adam's video of the first day POP was open to guests will not be a good indication of what it will look like in August or September.

But I got a kick out of his video. For someone so deep into WDW it was fun to see him stay on site for the first time.

I go back and forth - thinking POP is going to be empty in September and crazy busy because so many other resorts are closed.
Speaking of The 15s,I know a lot of Guests do not like them,but I feel SO SORRY for this July's 15s!
Great. Now I'm sad... Thanks.

I hadn't even thought of those kids. I'm one who really enjoys them in the resort and seeing them in the parks.

If anyone is at Pop and can see if there are workers back at AoA doing refurb work, I'm curious to know!

Great. Now I'm sad... Thanks.

I hadn't even thought of those kids. I'm one who really enjoys them in the resort and seeing them in the parks.
We go every July for my Birthday(except this one-THANKS COVID-19!) and also usually every January and usually end up talking with several of them each trip.

We always ask them if the Americans point and stare at them when they are Chanting in the Parks and they always say yes and "some of them take pictures of us"!lol :)

They really are super nice young ladies for the most part-it is just anytime a big group of teenagers like that get together they can at times get "excited"!lol

Think about it-they are AT the most famous Tourist destination on Earth,they are FIFTEEN years old and their parents are in another HEMISPHERE and the trip they have been looking forward to basically from Birth is happening!

In "honor" of The 15s,since this is the first July they have not been at WDW in decades,I am posting the photo below.

They can't be in the Parks so at least they can be in a July post on the best WDW Fan Site!

Hang in there 15s-we will hopefully see you back at WDW in July 2021!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter