Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

The posts on page 1 offer a lot of information about Pop which is current information.

Per you questions above,

1. Re washers and dryers:
  • Washers/dryers are available in the poolside bathroom buildings located in the 50's, 60's, and 90's. These are operated using credit or debit cards and are available 24 hours; however, a room key is required for access after 9:00 pm
    • Laundry products are available for purchase in vending machines and also Everything Pop.
    • No seating available in laundry bldg.
    • Availability of laundry machines can be viewed here. This link also offers you the ability to receive a text or email when your laundry cycle is complete.
2. Adjoining rooms (Please click link to see which locations are standard rooms. All buildings at Pop offer standard rooms but depending on which building you are in, the classification (Standard, Standard Pool View, etc.) differs.
popcenturyroomlayoutlarge-jpg.549147

A note to add is that guests may request connecting rooms but it is not guaranteed that the request will be able to be accommodated. Also, a small but important distinction when making a request:
- connecting = internal door connecting 2 rooms
- adjoining = rooms next to one another but may not have internal door connecting them together.
Thanks for all the info!! And sorry I didn’t check the beginning post first!

Thanks for all the info!! And sorry I didn’t check the beginning post first!
Not a problem at all as I understand not all posts are able to be updated. Hope you find answers there and please feel free to ask additional questions here. It also helps me know what additional information would be helpful in those posts.

Not a problem at all as I understand not all posts are able to be updated. Hope you find answers there and please feel free to ask additional questions here. It also helps me know what additional information would be helpful in those posts.
You do a great job with this thread. Thank you for all your work keeping it current and accurate!

Hopefully someone is at POP now and can confirm but I am almost positive POP has changed to Phone only operation like the All-Stars.

52638148837_81f7fa4ba1_c.jpg

I'm on a few AoA and Pop FB groups and I know someone posted this information on one of those boards (I just can't remember which one), so I'm guessing if one of those resorts has been converted, they both have (or will be shortly). I think the post was several weeks ago.

does it make sense to skyline from Pop to Epcot then boat to dolphin for dinner- then after dinner boat to HS?

Or is it best to Uber to dolphin?

does it make sense to skyline from Pop to Epcot then boat to dolphin for dinner- then after dinner boat to HS?

Or is it best to Uber to dolphin?
I think that’s a great plan to use Skyliner, boat!

Uber is more direct but I’d much rather use money in other places on our vacation than on transportation but, that’s me.
If time is not an issue,I would DEFINITELY Skyliner/Boat to the Dolphin just because what a FUN way to travel to Dinner!!!!
I agree!

Does Pop have the metal refillable mugs? We got some of the Star Wars ones years ago and still use them frequently! Has anyone spotted the Skyliner or Star Wars mugs?

Last edited:
Does Pop have the metal refillable mugs? We got some of the Star Wars ones years ago and still use them frequently! Has anyone spotted the Skyliner or Star Wars mugs?
Are you asking about metal mugs that are purchased to be filled for length of stay? We have stayed at Pop many times and have only ever seen the plastic refillable mugs that can be refilled at their beverage stations.

Are you asking about metal mugs that are purchased to be filled for length of stay? We have stayed at Pop many times and have only ever seen the plastic refillable mugs that can be refilled at their beverage stations.
Yes, I'm asking about the length of stay refillable mugs (usually around $20 or so for plastic ones). If memory serves, the metal ones were about $10 more. I have seen the metal ones at Pop, but it would have been in 2019 or earlier. I haven't stay there recently and am wondering for our trip in June.

Yes, I'm asking about the length of stay refillable mugs (usually around $20 or so for plastic ones). If memory serves, the metal ones were about $10 more. I have seen the metal ones at Pop, but it would have been in 2019 or earlier. I haven't stay there recently and am wondering for our trip in June.
Plastic only when we were there April 16-21, 2023.

Interesting! I haven't ever noticed them but also have not looked for them. Hope someone else there now or recently can help you out.

I wish they would bring them back. They were awesome and kept drinks so cold. I use my Star Wars one all the time still at home and I got it in 2019

I wish they would bring them back. They were awesome and kept drinks so cold. I use my Star Wars one all the time still at home and I got it in 2019

I wish they'd bring them back, too. I really wanted one last June when we were there, but couldn't find one (checked numerous resorts). I was hoping to find the Skyliner ones but would have taken Star Wars. I just wanted it because I was hoping to keep my drink cold for a longer period of time. We have a huge bin of refillable mugs in the basement that will never get used, but I think the metal ones might actually have gotten used once we got home. Sadly, we added 5 more plastic mugs to the bin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter