Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

I wonder what department won the employee pumpkin decorating contest this year. Was there last week and voted for Housekeeping team.

I wonder what department won the employee pumpkin decorating contest this year. Was there last week and voted for Housekeeping team.

I want to as well, I’m hoping it was either the front office or food & beverage, both were HM and loved them

We just got back yesterday. They still had the same H2O bottles but they had labels over them. Don’t think they had an actual brand name on them.
Interesting....Was still the H2O stuff in my room last week. Does the product look different?

We just got back yesterday. They still had the same H2O bottles but they had labels over them. Don’t think they had an actual brand name on them.

I noticed that to however I had to call and get our body wash refilled and they put a whole new bottle in and it was H2O. I’m sure they are going to start running out sooner or later though.

Interesting....Was still the H2O stuff in my room last week. Does the product look different?

No it’s the same bottle with a square white label over the H2O one. When they replaced our body wash it was an actual H2O bottle without the label. You can definitely tell it’s still H2O by the scent, unless another company has made the exact same one.

Now that Blizzard Beach is open again, can anyone who is there confirm the transportation route?

Has anyone who has been there recently know of there are a lot of luggage carts available where Mears drops off?

Will be taking them for the first time next week and will have a couple big cases plus car seats and 2 toddlers so will need the cart!

Has anyone who has been there recently know of there are a lot of luggage carts available where Mears drops off?

Will be taking them for the first time next week and will have a couple big cases plus car seats and 2 toddlers so will need the cart!
Yes, luggage carts are available for guests to use. You can pick one up at Luggage Services located near the bus drop off.

Not right where Mears drops off but you can go over to luggage services and get some.

As others noted, they are available at Luggage Assistance very near the drop off. We've always had to check them out by writing in our name for the numbered cart. If you get there before your room is ready, they will store your bags for you at the same location. Just wanted to provide the additional info. Have a groovy trip!

Cross posting from the RESORTS HOLIDAY DECORATIONS THREAD…

Pop Century Resort is Decked Out for the Holidays

1700070127581.jpeg

Because I cannot control myself when it comes to Disney vacations, I currently have a 3 reservation trip coming up at Pop. I started with a package using the Disney+ subscriber discount. I have have since tacked on two one-night stays on either end of that reservation, since I was unable to simply extend the existing trip haha

I know it's not a guarantee of course, but what would my best course of action be to try and stay in the same room throughout all three reservations, and not have to switch rooms several times? If I go to the desk when we get there, can they make a note or something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter