Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom, favor please?

JeanJoe

<font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>
In case people here didn't know, Disney has launched in beta testing their new Virtual Magic Kingdom, with expected official release Jun 27th.

It's an internet game set in the magic kingdom where you can get together with hundreds of other people and do things like:

- hidden Mickey quest
- Jungle Cruise photo safari
- Pirates of the Caribbean, play with or against other people
- Castle Fireworks game

When you do things, you get "credits" which you can use to buy pins, furnishings for your room, more rooms, clothes, etc.

So if any of you try it out, look for me (at VMK, I'm Bezoar, a lime green guy wearing a green shirt with a D on it).

And now for the favor request: if any of you happen to be at a park (I assume Epcot) and create a character there, you get a virtual Mousketeer hat and a pin, neither of which are available otherwise. I'd love to collect these items, so if you're not playing VMK but have the items... pretty please, could we meet up at VMK and trade items?

BTW, Disney has tried to make it safe for kids, by drastically restricting the words allowed (no numbers, spelled or otherwise; they took out the word "tree" because people were using if for "three"; this is to prevent giving out phone numbers and addresses presumably).

Here the link to Virtual Magic Kingdom

Here's a link to a DIS thread which has a list of Dis members and their VMK names

And here's a DIS thread where people have been asking for help and getting answers.

Hope to see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter