Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone there now, we arrive in a week... are the Sea Raycers currently available for rent? If yes, if you happen to know the hours available that would ne nice also. Thanks in advance for any information.
The Sea raycers and all motorized boat rentals are temporary unavailable at this time. Only canoe and kayak rentals at Ft. Wilderness are available at this time.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/canoes/
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/kayaks/
Dave

Whats your room number? So this is the Villas side correct? We always stay at the wilderness lodge, but never stayed on this side since it has been converted.
This is 6111. I was worried because I thought the 6th floor was all dorm style balconies where you have to stand to see but nope! And yes, CCV. I can add more pics later.

This is 6111. I was worried because I thought the 6th floor was all dorm style balconies where you have to stand to see but nope!
Oh thats a plu, I would have had the same worry, so there is a full balcony? Are you in a Deluxe studio? I'm curious about the pull out bed and whether it's comfy.

Oh thats a plu, I would have had the same worry, so there is a full balcony? Are you in a Deluxe studio? I'm curious about the pull out bed and whether it's comfy.
Full balcony - we’re in a deluxe studio with a queen bed and walk in shower (separate booking category). Haven’t used the pull out bed since it’s just the two of us.

So I have been looking for a reservation at Copper Creek for n November. There is nothing available for our dates. There is availability for Boulder Ridge. I’m a little leery about booking there because some reviews said it was getting run down? Is it? I’ve never stayed there. Also how comfortable are the pull out sofa beds?
I also wanted to know where are the studios located? Is there a map showing the locations of the studios at Boulder Ridge?

Last edited:
This is 6111. I was worried because I thought the 6th floor was all dorm style balconies where you have to stand to see but nope! And yes, CCV. I can add more pics later.
Thank you!! We have 6119, 6121, 6123 and 5119 requested. I may add 6111 and 5111.

So I have been looking for a reservation at Copper Creek for n November. There is nothing available for our dates. There is availability for Boulder Ridge. I’m a little leery about booking there because some reviews said it was getting run down? Is it? I’ve never stayed there. Also how comfortable are the pull out sofa beds?
I also wanted to know where are the studios located? Is there a map showing the locations of the studios at Boulder Ridge?

I have never stayed in BRV before, but WL is beautiful, and so are the grounds (and pools are great!) Good luck deciding!

Availability comes up for Copper Creek if I add 1 day ugh. Can I go ahead and book it and call to take the 1 day off?

Oh thats a plu, I would have had the same worry, so there is a full balcony?
The section of the CCV that is closest to the main lobby has open balconies on the 6th floor and dormer balconies on the 7th floor. But the section that is closest to the lake has dormer balconies on the 6th floor. If you want to increase your chances of getting an open balcony then you should request 5th floor or lower. :)

has anyone heard of anything about the refurbishment for Boulder Ridge? It was supposed to happen this year and it looks like construction is ramping up around property. now that Disney is supposedly refurbishing Poly why cant they get started on Boulder ridge?
They probably won't start Boulder Ridge until after they complete Saratoga Springs. That might be too many villas out of service at one time. DVC villas are getting lots of cash bookings right now. BRV refurbishment is totally separate from WL refurbishment.

Thank you!! We have 6119, 6121, 6123 and 5119 requested. I may add 6111 and 5111.
Starting at room 6121 you would have the Dormer balcony (roof overhang / solid 1/2 wall vs regular railing) all the way down to room 6135. So you might want to request the 5th floor if you don't want the Dormer balcony.

Also as @sara_s indicated 6111 has a walk-in shower along with 6123 as would 5111 and 5123. These are all a separate booking category from the Deluxe Studio.

Note: These are all Deluxe Studio number rooms on the CCV side of the main lodge.

Dave

We just picked a 1 br BRV but this thread I’m second guessing. We picked it over CCV because prefer old style room configuration. BUT is is run down to the point we will be regretting our decision? Really was excited but worried now. We are not DVC but have stayed in several different DVC 1 br. Any advise? Txs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter