Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. My wait time was only about 5 minutes, but that was last week.

I used this number - 1-407-939-5277.

Thanks. I called on Friday, twice actually. Both representatives told me that they didn't have any rooms available for my dates next April other than a king fireworks view. I have a family of 4 (and grandma traveling too) so that doesn't work. One of the representatives wondered if a group was booked taking room interview. I was bummed but we booked at POFQ instead, our other favorite resort. I'll call again at some point to see if inventory has changed.

So as far as transportation, I know bus/boat to MK and buses to the rest of the parks.

But if we weren't in a hurry to get to Epcot, we could take the boat to MK if we want and take the monorail to the TTC then to Epcot? Or even better, if boats to CR start by 2023, we can boat to CR?

And also, we can boat to MK (or CR) and either monorail or even walk to the monorail resorts to eat/drink!
We'll be doing this to get to our Poly breakfast reservation from Copper Creek villas on our first morning there. Our trip is 2 weeks long, so we're NOT hurrying a damned thing! :)

We are headed down the end of this month and I had a few questions! Is the splash pad open? And also the laundry room? We are staying in a deluxe club level room, does anyone know about how far that end of the resort is from the laundry room? We are probably going to be low key this trip, if the parks are crowded we'll be enjoying the resort a lot more. Any other tips or tricks? Thanks!

We are headed down the end of this month and I had a few questions! Is the splash pad open? And also the laundry room? We are staying in a deluxe club level room, does anyone know about how far that end of the resort is from the laundry room? We are probably going to be low key this trip, if the parks are crowded we'll be enjoying the resort a lot more. Any other tips or tricks? Thanks!
Deluxe rooms are at the end, circled in red.
Laundry also circled in red!

Quit ruining dreams! 😂 😂 😂

🤣🤣 Believe me, I would love for it to work! Although I’m not the one doing the laundry, I always thought it was fun to keep up with the machines! But it never works! I even tried reporting a problem on the website, but that is not one of the issues you can report! It’s so weird! It’s only happened so far in the villas, so hopefully you guys will have luck in the main building!

Does anybody know if the Resort Boats have started running yet? In particular we are looking to get to the Contemporary.

The boats to Contemporary are not running. You can take the boat to Magic Kingdom and then either walk or take the monorail to Contemporary.

But those three resorts are DVCs and they have free laundry for people staying in the DVC rooms. Laundry view is for the regular resorts, not the DVCs. It has worked for us at WL, YC and BC. :)

Yes, they are DVC. LaundryView did work in the past, last time it was successful for us was when we stayed at Poly Villas and CCV - just did not work on our stays this year. All villas are listed on LaundryView and can be selected. Also want to add, the DVC laundry rooms do have QR Scanners up on the wall to scan for quick access to LaundryView as well. Just did not work for me.

ACD06E64-1FD8-442A-8AFF-8857BB5A819A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, they are DVC. LaundryView did work in the past, last time it was successful for us was when we stayed at Poly Villas and CCV - just did not work on our stays this year.
You were too quick for me. I edited my post after I doubled checked, but you had already quoted it. :)

You were too quick for me. I edited my post after I doubled checked, but you had already quoted it. :)

LOL no worries. I thought maybe they took it away from DVC Members! I guess it would have made sense why it hasn’t worked!! lol I’m happy it still works in the main buildings! It’s such a fun thing to use!! 🙂

Close to lobby will not necessarily give you a good view. The rooms that overlook the lobby are above Whispering Canyon café. Your view will be mostly trees and the CM parking lot. These rooms are nature view rooms. If you want a nice view then ask for a nice view on your room request. That's what I do. :)

Our very first trip, our room overlooked the lobby and was close to the elevator. I loved it! The view..some parking lot and dumpster lol not so great. Our 2nd trip, nice scenic tree view.. close to the lake but so very far away from the lobby. Didn’t feel connected to the hotel at all. Def would prefer closer to lobby area over nice view.

Our very first trip, our room overlooked the lobby and was close to the elevator. I loved it! The view..some parking lot and dumpster lol not so great. Our 2nd trip, nice scenic tree view.. close to the lake but so very far away from the lobby. Didn’t feel connected to the hotel at all. Def would prefer closer to lobby area over nice view.
We have asked for a room overlooking the lobby several times now. We love the location. :)

Are the standard rooms for WL around the lobby? I think next year around Christmas I want to have a room opening to the lobby. The lobby is just so beautiful at Christmas time. This past year we had a courtyard view, but I think near the lobby would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter