Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I thought so. I think a park heavy few days in the middle of trip will work well, but my DH would never consider a split stay.

We exclusively do split stays and my DH was actually the one who pushed for a 3 way split. This will be our first split staying entirely within the same resort area, but I'm happy to the have the easy DHS access for the whole trip with all that's going on there. We love our splits, but I definitely get that it's not for everyone!

Club level fastpasses require a 2 night club level stay and must be purchased for 3 days.
I stand corrected; should not have relied on this info from thepointsguy.com post.
Extra FastPasses on Club Level

Staying on Disney’s Club Level makes you eligible to purchase three extra FastPass+ reservations at a cost of $50 per person, per day on stays of three nights or longer (everyone in the room must purchase that package). You can book these FastPass+ rides 90 days in advance without park or ride restrictions.

I stand corrected; should not have relied on this info from thepointsguy.com post.
FYI, everyone in room doesn’t have to partake. Since Disney does not advertise this “test” program, the disboards seem to be the best place for info. I am one of those losers who read every page of the club level fast pass thread. Thepointsguy must not have;)

Page 1599

I have an unusual question; does anyone know if the YC has electrical outlets out on the balcony’s? I wanted to try and film a time lapse video from before sunrise to after the fireworks. Thought it would be really cool seeing the transition form dark to light, increase in people walking around, boats docking then departing then gradually getting dark again followed by the fireworks, ending with a complete wind-down of activity. Anyway, if anyone has an insight on the outlets, please let me know. Thx

:welcome: to the thread!

When is your trip?

Great question! I did not know the answer to this, so glad you were able to receive a response. Sorry that it was negative, because what a fantastic idea for a video!

::yes::

we will be at BC sept 6 to 12 for 25 anniversary. How can I request a club level room with a full balcony?

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

As others have indicated, your best bet is to add a request for "Full balcony, please" to your room reservation both through Disney's Central Reservation Office and Disney Signature Services. The good news is, the percentage of rooms with full balconies at club level is higher than for the rest of the resort (75% vs. 50%)

:thumbsup2

We’re currently booked for a one bedroom at the Beach Club Villas in the fall, and I just read where not all of the sleeper sofas are queens. Is that true? If so, are many of them? We’re going with four adults so a double isn’t going to work well. Thanks!

:welcome: back!

Glad that the info about the bedding at the 1BR was clarified for you.

:goodvibes

Well, we decided to try to do Food and Wine again this year. (Last year was marred by Pop breaking his leg on check in day! We are going to wrap him in bubble wrap this time 😄.) So Dee, when you get a chance, please put us down for October 26-November 2. Thanks. Coincidentally, I managed to reserve a handicapped accessible room. We try every time, but have only gotten 1 once before- Room 1634 as mentioned earlier. I would love to have that one again since we will have our 2 ECV’s as well as Pop’s wheelchair for use around the resort.

Got it!

Glad you are having a do-over trip. I know it has been a tough few months for POP and your family.

:grouphug:

********************************************************************************************

If you want to walk to the YC bus stop after checking the line at the BC bus stop, then you should stay on that side of the resorts and walk in front of the convention center. I think it is quicker.

If you are with @woodnymph: great advice.

If you have a good sense of direction: great advice.

If you have a bad sense of direction: proceed with caution. I always get confused when walking to the Convention Center. Last time I tried to walk back to the Beach Club from there (after shipping a package from the business office), I ended up at the Yacht Club by mistake.

LOL at your response! I totally resemble that remark!

I am also directionally challenged.

Having Wood Nymph guide you is a great suggestion! True story- during my latest October trip, Wood Nymph and her DH were able to lead the way for us from HS to YC using the BW shortcut method.

:magnify:

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to access the internet wifi terms and conditions if it doesn't come up for you automatically? I can get it on my phone but not my laptop and the cm on call away tech support insists there is no such page even though I saw it on my phone. Really need to get on with my laptop for work if possible!
close and try again is what I always do

Page 1600-1601

QUOTE="PCFriar80, post: 61547837, member: 77541"]
Another Be Our Guest update!! Please pencil us in for Marathon weekend 2021 from 1/6 - 1/14!
Right now we're booked in a BCV studio but I'm looking to rent points [separate ressie] to upgrade to a 1 BR since we'll be introducing our 2 [out of many] Nieces to some RunDisney events. This rental process is new to me, but I have backups in place if all else fails!
[/QUOTE]

:woohoo:

:cool1:

Trying to locate a section on here about staying at the Yacht Club with a baby. Curious of the cabanas are worth it when wanting to spend a day at the pool.

:welcome: to the thread!

There really aren't any specific tips I can think of about staying at the resort with a baby. My boys were in their tweens when we first stayed at Disney. If some of you out there have suggestions or advice, please share!

People like the cabanas an I think it would be a great way to spend a day at the pool with a little one.

::yes::

On a resort day, do any BC/YC'ers stroll into Epcot for just one attraction or to grab quick-service to-go to bring back to the resort? I'm staying at YC in July, and I have these idyllic notions of having the luxury of going in and out of Epcot whenever I have a hankering to ride Soarin' or enjoy a French baguette and cheese from my patio, et al.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

As you have learned from others, overwhelmingly YES! I love just slipping into EPCOT, especially to eat at one of the international counter service spots or even take something back to the resort (note, I bring my own containers and bags to transport the food because the restaurants don't always have them)

Absolutely. I have an AP so I don't have to worry about burning a day on my park tix.

:welcome: to posting on the thread and providing input.

:thumbsup2

Hi all! Been a while since I was able to say we are heading back to this beautiful resort. We spent the last 3 trips are CSR. While it is nice there, it isn't BC/YC. So we are booked at GF 9/5 - 9/9 and then we move over to Beach club from 9/9 to 9/19. Our favorite resort during our favorite festival! Now to catch up on all the info I have missed.

I'll add you to the list.

:dogdance:

Hey Dee the next time you revise the Be Our Guest list our dates for 2021 changed a bit we will be staying Yacht Club May 3-13th 2021 and also a Mother Daughter Trip 9-30-21 to 10-4-21 Yacht Club :cool1::thumbsup2 Thank You:daisy:

I'll make the adjustments to your dates.

:woohoo:

Very excited to be jumping back into this group! We'll be at BWV 6/27-7/2, then moving over to Y&B. We are doing 2 nights YC CL (7/2-7/4) followed by BC non club from 7/4-7/7. We're dipping our toes into club level and thinking of taking advantage of the extra fastpasses. Never stayed on the YC side before so looking forward to trying that out. BC is our favorite resort, so we wanted to end on that high note.

Sounds like a fantastic trip!

So sad. Checked out of BC villas on Sat. 2/15. We rented DVC points and loved the resort and location. Could see Epcot fireworks from the balcony. Also lucked out and room was next to a storage area and had no neighbors and HUGE balcony.

:welcome: to posting on the thread and thanks so much for letting us know about your stay.

Please add us to the be our guest list. We are at the BC - 17th to 28th July 2020

Will do!

Does anyone know how to access the internet wifi terms and conditions if it doesn't come up for you automatically? I can get it on my phone but not my laptop and the cm on call away tech support insists there is no such page even though I saw it on my phone. Really need to get on with my laptop for work if possible!

close and try again is what I always do

Hope that you are able to get this issue resolved, either from this suggestion or from someone at the resort.

:magnify:

I tried a lot of restarting and closing and reopening last night with no luck but pleased to report when I tried just now after returning from DHS, it worked! (Also, the terms & conditions screen came up; I really can't believe that "tech support" would continue to insist there weren't any.)

We would like to stay Club Level at Yacht Club but the other CL rooms available are "standard" with a view of the parking area or rooftop... can anyone comment on rooms to request for the better views?

Hey all! Staying at Beach Club, club level for the first time in late July. I have a question about the lounge offerings, specifically, bottled water. Is it available for guests to take into the park with them? I'm trying to figure out if I'll need to have a few cases delivered to our resort. Thank you!

No there is no bottle water at club level. Perrier possibly, soft drinks, water you can put in cups or container.

Hey all! Staying at Beach Club, club level for the first time in late July. I have a question about the lounge offerings, specifically, bottled water. Is it available for guests to take into the park with them? I'm trying to figure out if I'll need to have a few cases delivered to our resort. Thank you!
Bring a refillable bottle, let them fill it for you.

Does anyone know if we can still get a mini No Way Jose at the take out window at Beaches and Cream?

I know you can get one inside when dining there...I just had one last month. Essentially it’s just a two-scoop sundae with the No Way Jose list of toppings, so I don’t see why you couldn’t get one at the takeout window even if they don’t call it that specifically, just know what combo of ice cream and toppings you need and DIY order it.

I know you can get one inside when dining there...I just had one last month. Essentially it’s just a two-scoop sundae with the No Way Jose list of toppings, so I don’t see why you couldn’t get one at the takeout window even if they don’t call it that specifically, just know what combo of ice cream and toppings you need and DIY order it.

Thanks but what they serve inside and out haven't matched in the past. Previous to the remodel you could get the full size inside but not out....don't know why 🙄

Thanks but what they serve inside and out haven't matched in the past. Previous to the remodel you could get the full size inside but not out....don't know why 🙄

So don’t ask for a mini No Way Jose. Ask for two scoops (one choc, one vanilla) with hot fudge sauce, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsels, Whipped Cream, and a Cherry.

Last edited:
What room should we request? We have Garden View and prefer first floor but a higher floor probably would be ok if close to the elevator. DH will have an ECV. He can walk short distances but we want to minimize walking as much as possible. We don't necessarily need a handicap room. We would like to be close to the lobby/transportation/pool if that's possible. We'll spend a good amount of time of our 6 day stay at the resort with some late afternoons and evenings at the parks. Any suggestions on room location or specific rooms to request? I will be putting in a request through Touring Plans.
TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter