Disneyworld uk website

jf256

Mouseketeer
I am at the point where i am playing around working out what meals and experiences i need to book at exactly 180+10 first things and what ones i can wait till the end of the day or later on.

Have been looking at the website and disneyworld.co.uk keeps freezing and not going onto anything. Was looking at FOTLK DP. Parade dining and CRT. The app is working fine.

Havent been able to get onto the magic band orderr website for several days. Tried OHs phone and that isnt working either.

Also have tried to add a credit card several times to the app and it is not having it

Anyone else experiencing this at the moment.

The website is the same for me too. I’m trying to look at park hours on Disney go but it is slow to load and then just gives me a white screen or if I’m lucky a pic of Donald!

The website is an absolute mess. I started making dining reservations this week and it kept coming up with an error message on the payment page saying I needed to ring Florida. Eventually online payment was accepted but when I then checked MDE I had 7 reservations for Oga’s and 4 for Be Our Guest but only one email confirmation for each. Magic band ordering has also not been available for at least a week on the U.K. version, but they fine on the US version.

indeed I’m at the end of my 17night holiday ADR booking. At the start the website was fine, but in last few days been a nightmare. I went into the app and it was fine. even that had some trouble yesterday saying try again, then checked my email and the bookNguyen was done!

The good news is that I got every reservation I wanted.

hope it’s not as bad when it comes to FP booking as that is far more time sensitive and arguably important.

I always use the app, its a faster and efficient to snag those ADR's

Just finished booking my 21 nights worth of ADR's today and got everything I wanted at the times I wanted.

I've been having trouble with the app for a few days so nipped to see my Son this afternoon.
He has a VPN on his PC and I was able to book everything I wanted on the US site - no idea why the UK site seems to be having so many glitches!

Yeah I am going to get a free trial of a vpn for my adr and probably fast pass dates just incase x

No luck for magicbands but it disneyworld.co.uk adr seems to work now? X

I subscribed to a vpn. £30 for the year and have been able to access wdw.com to view the bands. Obviously not the only reason I subscribed but a bonus :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter