distance Loop 1500 to Waterfront

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Can you experts tell me what you approximate the walking distance is from Loop 1500 to the Waterfront Marina. Is this indeed the same area as "the beach" for viewing Fireworks, Electric Light Parade?

And is the beach something we would want to bring sand toys for for the kids? I have herd there's no swimming there.

Thank you.

1500 is our favorite loop! It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the waterfront/beach (maybe 15 minutes with kids). Yes, you can bring sand toys! You're right - there is no swimming, but the beach is nice to play on! :D

And yes, this is the same place you would sit to watch the fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant!

We were there in the 1500 loop for a week last December. The walk was about 15 minutes with 4 kids in tow and the stroller. We did the walk a few times at the beginning of the week, but were always passed by a bus. By the end of the week, we just waited for the bus.

Thanks Andy too for your input. We will also have 4 kids & an umbrella stroller in tow. So the buses are better then than I've feared. Good news there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter