Dive-in movies help please

Ludwig Von Drake

Mouseketeer
Going to be at RPR during grad nites, so I was thinking that the Dive-In movie at the HRH might be a fun way to fill an evening.

So, need to know, what time does the movie usually start? What time do we need to be there to secure a place to sit? We will be at the Beach Club prior and will have our clear, inflatable tubes with us. Can we use them in the HRH pool, or will we need to rent (how much?) floats there. Also, does the slide remain open while the movie is show for those not interested?

Also, I was thinking of ordering a pizza in while at RPR. Does anyone know of a decent pizza place that delivers to the Universal resorts? TIA

They start when it gets dark....could be between 7pm and 8pm. Last time we went for it, it was 8. I didn't think it was that crowded, but that was in October. We got there just before the movie started & we got a seat with no problems....

RPR has Dive-In movies also. I believe it's on Friday nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter