DL newbie questions from a WDW vet

4orm

DIS Veteran
I'm going in October, and I'm sure I'll be having a load of questions before we leave.

I read somewhere that Disney hotels guests can use EE whenever it's on (while you are staying at a Disney Hotel) even though a ticket usually only offers one EE day. Is this still true? We'll be staying at the DLH and would love to take advantage of the Tuesday and Thursday EE while we're there.

Another question I have is about the restaurants... I can't find hours anywhere. When do they usually open for breakfast? What about their lunch/dinner hours? How about the DTD Le Brea bakery...does it open early for breakfast (could we grab a baked good there before hitting an EE?)?

So many questions floating around in my head! I'm sure you all will be seeing me around this board frequently :)

4orm said:
I read somewhere that Disney hotels guests can use EE whenever it's on (while you are staying at a Disney Hotel) even though a ticket usually only offers one EE day. Is this still true? We'll be staying at the DLH and would love to take advantage of the Tuesday and Thursday EE while we're there.
Yes, still true.

4orm said:
Another question I have is about the restaurants... I can't find hours anywhere. When do they usually open for breakfast? What about their lunch/dinner hours? How about the DTD Le Brea bakery...does it open early for breakfast (could we grab a baked good there before hitting an EE?)?
Don't know about hours. Here is a helpful link on DLR dining: http://www.dlresortinfo.com/ - click the "Disneyland Resort Area Menu's" section on the left.

Also see the Dining section of my "A DLR Guide for WDW Vets" topic here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

I LOVE your guide! I can't thank you enough for it. If I haden't read it my questions post would have been pages long. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter