DL Trip with electric wheelchair looking for Agent

wanna_be_ella

Earning My Ears
I'll be bringing my mother to DL this October and she will need to rent an electric wheelchair. I'm looking to find an agent who is knowledgeable in booking a wheelchair easy hotel and is able to give any hits and tips for when in DL/DCA. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to reach out to?

I'll be bringing my mother to DL this October and she will need to rent an electric wheelchair. I'm looking to find an agent who is knowledgeable in booking a wheelchair easy hotel and is able to give any hits and tips for when in DL/DCA. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to reach out to?
Try posting this on the DL California Board: Disneyland (California). There are quite a few people there who can help you!

Can't help much with your chair rental or hotel (I took my own electric wheelchair and I stayed at the Villas at the Grand Californian), but I can share my experience when I used my chair on a trip in 2019:

Trip report - first trip using an electric wheelchair at Disneyland

Rent from Select Mobility, they are as close to Gold Mobility as you can get out here on the West Coast. Do note that they can drop off at bell services at all but the Disney Hotels.

As for Hotels, the Best Western across Harbor is one of the easiest, in fact that is where Select Mobility is located. But any of the hotels there would be good. I would avoid any that go over the freeway, as you would have quite the hill to climb.

And any of the hotels around the edges will be good, just stay away from the small hotels, otherwise there might not be an elevator, but there aren't many of those hotels left anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter