DLP September Quiz Q17 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

I'm soooooo sorry this is so late :blush:

My BF and I went to a wedding in Wokingham yesterday; it was a bit of an adventure for me as I'd never even driven outside of Nottingham before! We set out at 8.30 to get to the church for noon. We were doing very well, everything was going great and we then found out the wedding didn't actually start till 2pm, even better, we had bags of time. Then it all went wrong, we took the M25 to Stansted instead of Heathrow as we came out of some services, went miles out of our way and had to take a massive detour to get onto the M3. Finally got to the church at 2.45, assuming we had missed the ceremony, only to find out that my BF had printed out directions to the wrong church! When we finally found the correct church of course everybody had moved on to the reception. Spent around an hour trying to find the reception, finally got there just before 5pm (!) as they were sitting down to dinner, 8.5 hours after we set out!

We then left at 8.15pm so that we'd be back before midnight, everything was going swimmingly, we didn't get lost at all, then they shut the M1 between junction 12 and 13! We were stuck in the same spot for 2 hours as everyone tried to get off and find an alternative route. We eventually got home at 2.15am, 6 hours after we set off, so to say yesterday was a bit of a disaster would be an understatement!

Sorry this is so long-winded, but I wanted to explain why I hadn't posted the quiz last night - if I'd known it was going to be anything like that yesterday I would have posted the quiz before we left.

I will leave this quiz open till 7pm tomorrow night, when I'll give the answer to this and to tonight's question, which will be posted tonight at 7pm as usual. Hopefully this should give everyone time to answer and hopefully you'll all forgive me!

So Q17 is:

Where was this photo taken?

pic3.jpg

PM sent.

Hope you enjoyed the wedding itself, although the journeys sounded awful.

Reid

PM sent.

What an awful day,:grouphug: I hope you at least enjoyed the meal and short time you had there. Like Nikki said at least you got home safely.

Thanks everyone for being so understanding :goodvibes

The answer, which nearly everyone got right, is the Liberty Arcade - here is the whole picture.

pic3a.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter