DLP September Quiz Q22 - *answer added*

DisneyRGB

<font color=blue>Loves parades<br><font color=purp
Hi

I pretty much give up trying to find a picture you all won't know but anyway...

Where was this photo taken?

pic7.jpg

Once again I bow to the knowledge of those of you who have visited more than me he he - no PM sent from me but good luck all!

I am not even sure what it is, let alone where it is.

I think I will start again next month.

not even going to attempt a guess :confused3

I admit defeat. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: This is a smashing photo.

Glad to hear people are finding the questions a bit more tricky - Kirsty unfortunately you missed the easier ones at the start of the month. Nikki - you're actually still right up there but if you don't play again then thanks for playing so far. Don't count on October's quiz by Reid being easier though!!

DisneyRGB said:
Glad to hear people are finding the questions a bit more tricky - Kirsty unfortunately you missed the easier ones at the start of the month. Nikki - you're actually still right up there but if you don't play again then thanks for playing so far. Don't count on October's quiz by Reid being easier though!!

I am just grumpy :headache: as I can't do 2 in a row. I am waiting at 7pm each day to find out what the days question is. :thewave:

I am really enjoying this quiz. sorry to be bad :love1:

I think they must get more hard as we have had the easier questions. Imagine how it will be by next year.

take care

You're not being bad! I have to put some hard questions in though or I'll have to buy about 15 prizes and I won't be able to afford to go to DLP!!!

BONITATIME said:
I am just grumpy :headache: as I can't do 2 in a row. I am waiting at 7pm each day to find out what the days question is. :thewave:

I am really enjoying this quiz. sorry to be bad :love1:

I think they must get more hard as we have had the easier questions. Imagine how it will be by next year.

take care
Nikki always worth a guess, I reckon. I've managed to get 2 right that way :) Mind you I've had ones I was positive about wrong :rolleyes:

Reid

thanks Reid between your positive comment here and you interesting comment on next months questions you have cheered me up no end. I will look again tomorrow.

Hmmm someone's not answered - could make things very interesting if they forget. I'll leave open till 9...

Well I'm very pleased to see you play Nicola, but you're right I was referring to someone else!

The answer was Pinocchio's Fantastic Journey.

Here's the full pic:

pic7a.jpg

Sorry to name and shame Emma (cos I was starting to think there was nothing you didn't know!) but just wanted to let everyone know that after tonight's question, there is now no-one on full marks and it's closer than ever - so with a week left there's everything to play for!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter