Do it Now!

NWOhioAngela

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping this doesn't sound trite or morose, as everybody says this kind of stuff when someone passes suddenly, but I'm going to give it a shot.

Do it now.

Whatever your "it" is, just do it now. None of us know how long any of us have, but we put off taking that Disney trip until the kids are older, or the economy is better, or until I lose more weight, or whatever.

Just do it now.

Call your dad and tell him you love him. Don't wait til Father's Day. Mend fences. Build bridges. Spread pixie dust.

Just do it now.
:hippie:

Very well put, we have had so many deaths in my family, most of the sudden. I do things when I want now. We probably shouldn't, but if we don't do it now, who knows if it will get done.

Well said.....

We should all live everyday to the fullest.

After my husband died I learned that lesson. If you get the chance to do something go for it. Hug your loved ones and tell them how you feel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter