Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

So I'm an adult male...but I'm not sure whether I'm on the side of "fan" as opposed to "fanatic." What's the criteria? :)

Ohhhh, Pics of DLR. . .I LOVE to do that. . .I might actually already have some in my photobucket account that may help. . .I'll check it out and put some stuff together for you all. . .that could be helpful. . .

Hi, did you find any pics? When did u decide to go to DLR?

There most certainly are Male Disney Fanactics!! I know a man who is obsessed with Disney. He loves it so much- he rarely listens to anything but Disney music, only takes vacations to Disney, must buy everything that has a Disney character on it, purchases all Disney movies, and sees every Disney movie in the theater. He's a good kind of crazy! ;)

He's my husband to be and I couldn't be happier. :love:

Your Prince Charming, who loves Disney, will be coming around shortly, I'm sure!! pixiedust:

Weve got our flights and car rental book in case the rates go up due to high gas prices...we may find a better deal later...so its offical were going to DisneyLand :woohoo:

Hi, I just back from a wonderfull BBQ Cookout with coolers full of beer, wine coolers, mike's hard lemonade....I was the Drunken Corn Hole Champion of the day.. (it only took 4 beers on a empty stomack drank way too fast cause it was hot and humid)...LOL

Hi, I just back from a wonderfull BBQ Cookout with coolers full of beer, wine coolers, mike's hard lemonade....I was the Drunken Corn Hole Champion of the day.. (it only took 4 beers on a empty stomack drank way too fast cause it was hot and humid)...LOL

Sounds like what happened to me at the World. . .too much drink on an empty stomach and no water chasers. . .lol

Sounds like what happened to me at the World. . .too much drink on an empty stomach and no water chasers. . .lol

yup ...that was me for sure....we did have a feast after being declared the undefeated corn hole champs...we were playing corn hole in the hot sun drinking beer a long time and had a blast

Most of us are still here. Since being back from WDW, we're all very busy catching up on work (at least I am). Don't have time to read and keep up with all the posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter