Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Try this...very clean, OCD, Italian, Disney fan. :thumbsup2

Jersey don't got nothing but dirty Italian boys...

Wrong! Try again...:cool2:

ok...dirty, italian, disney loving boys???

Try this...very clean, OCD, Italian, Disney fan. :thumbsup2

Fair enough ;)

ETA: But I didn't mean clean in the literal sense, like you keep yourself clean, or like to clean your place. I was talking all mental....dirty minds. tee hee

Sorry was lurking and had to comment:

:rotfl2: LOVE Cheshirekitty's sarcastic charm and impeccable timing! :worship:

So sad Leo didn't get it.. :rotfl:

Poor Leo...

Trouble in River City with a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool.

I plan on leaving in the next few years myself. Where are you from, I am out in the east end.

Im 32 and Im a huge fan of disney. I love pin collecting, and shot glass collecting. I love taking pictures with characters and learning all sorts of things about disney. And yes, I am single.

Hi, Im a fun loving gal who has always loved Disney world with a purple heart of passion even though Ive never been and will be going in dec for 4 days possibly more. I cant seem to find a wild crazy disney loving fella either although I know theyre out there because I see guys with mickey shirts on or guys who like disney produced movies :cool1: I hope everyone gets their wish of finding the unltimate happiness and please dont feel alone. Theyre out there for sure but in hiding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter