• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Do NOT give up on trying to get what you want :)

mymermaid

Mouseketeer
I got Ohana's this morning for our trip in 17 days. It is for a 9:00pm time slot, but our other choice was Yak & Yeti at 2:30. Yesterday I got LeCellier for 1:20pm Just keep trying every day and be flexible with your times. Good luck with your ADR's

That's brilliant news - we're hoping to try Le Cellier for the first time in october and judge the hype for ourselves. three of us loved the soup when we tried it at the F&W festival last year but DD doesn't like cheese so that ruled her out of that one!

Haven't been to Ohanas since 2007 - would love to hear how you get on.

Congrat!

I have been trying several times a day for almost a week to get an evening Ohana's on Sept 18th. I am determined! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter