DO NOT READ

Zspherex

Earning My Ears
Now Tiffins in the animal kingdom in my opinion is perfect, I will explain why.

Now tiffins is near the gateway to pandora and it is connected to a walkway to Shops and Restaurants. Now this is a pretty nice place and you can sometimes go out on the balcony and see the river.
7/10

Food & Drinks
Now if you like fancy tiffins is the place for you, it has plenty of options to eat and many Alcoholic drinks, Nomatter what there’s something for you. Steak or Lobster, Yep
8/10

Wait times/Service
Now you should get a reservation, From my experience it isn’t that long. Now when the waiter/waitress sits you down they will give you time or hurry, Whichever you prefer, They are nice and patient with you, Like any Disney restaurant.
7/10

Views/Areas
When you eat at tiffins there are a few areas you can go in, Each decorated their own way with portraits etc. (MENU WILL NOT CHANGE IN AREAS) Some views are amazing and others are mediocre at best.
6/10

Pricing
Now if you are a bit sensitive to pricing it may not be the best restaurant, But if you are fine with a pricey place then it’s for you. $$$
5/10

Tiffins is a overall relaxing fancy place with great workers, So the final rating will be:
8/10

Thank you very much for reading.

HaHa...you made me look! I agree with you, Tiffins is a very good dining venue in AK. Excellent food and service when we went. It's on our list for next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter