Do "pin codes" have time limits?

lcborn2run

Mouseketeer
When you get these emails with pin codes, do they have a time limit? ie. "Good from October 1 - Dec 1?" Or is it a longer window?

Thanks.

Yes, my pin code was to be used by July 4, 2005, and I booked the vacation in April. But we called to get the pin code, a postcard was mailed in December and we never got it.

Linda T.

We recieved an e-mail from WDW regarding the Dinning My Way package. I got it the first part of May. It is good for travel from Aug to first part of Oct. But you need to make reservations by June 5th. You can't get the package deal after June 5th. So they gave us about one month to decide. Not a long enough time in my opinion. But at least I got the e-mail pin code.
I think I am going to Disney World in Sept.

:cool1:

My post card had 2 different deals on it for 2 different windows---in the springtime.

Also--it says "rates starting from". Several weeks ago--we wanted to add a room for DH and his brothers b/c they are doing a bachelor party at PI. The rate had gone up $10-$15.

So sometimes it pays--when you get the codes--to book ASAP since they are "subject to availability".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter