Favourite Season

• Spring

• Summer

• Autumn (Fall)

• Winter

• All of them

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spring gets my vote, closely followed by summer.

I love to see the first showing of green on the hedgrows in March, followed by the rest of nature bursting back to life. I'm also very fond of late spring (around May) as it leads into summer and lovely hot days (I hope!).

Summer, summer and more summer!!!!!!!!! Fall is OK. We don't get a Spring and no one can detest wimter more than me, maybe as much, but not more!!!!!!!

I am rather fond of paprika.....

Oh, you said "season", not "seasoning"........my mistake :p

My favorite season has always been the fall, the northeast version, but lately, I prefer the southeast version. As I get older, warm sunshine feels better and better.

I have to pick spring considering how very ready I am for it this year, but autumn is a VERY close second. I am all about the mild temps of these seasons-- the extreme heat or cold is not for me!

I'm torn between Summer and Autumn. I love Spring, but its just a bit too rainy! Autumn is perfect horseback riding weather though :)

The end of Spring, when the mud dries up and the grass gets green is now becoming my favorite. I used to be a fall girl but after this long winter I just want to see green!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter