Do you like an Accent

Don’t care either way. Where I’m living now everyone has one but me. Although I’m constantly asked about mine, getting tired of it actually. But I sound normal to me. So it’s everyone else.

I enjoy listening to them, though I have to admit in films and tv I sometimes have difficulty understanding what is being said, especially if they are talking low/whispering.

me to, dont you also like the way they talk in the southern states ( I do), I even like the Minnesota, Dakota type talk, and there is even some charm up north , eh
We just drove home from Florida. Accents always fascinate me. Sometimes it’s not even an accent, it’s the way a certain word is said. We ordered burgers in South Carolina and the server asked me if I wanted tomaters with that. It took me a moment to realize she was asking if I wanted tomatoes on my burger. I thought she was offering some kind of side dish instead of fries at first, because that word just wasn’t registering in my head. :rotfl:

I love all accent's. I went to Chicago in the 70's and I picked up the accent from there if you call it that. A lot of people ask me where I am from. I usually laugh because I don't hear myself talking with it. I also have people ask me how I have a blue eye and the other one is hazel green.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter