Do you own a Nintendo Switch?

I have the OG model and I use it for first party exclusives only. I buy everything else on PC.

I'm looking forward to the "Switch 2" next year (not the official name but what the internet is calling it).

No, it's the first major Nintendo console or handheld I don't own. I own a Wii U and I already had many of the games that got ported over to the Switch like Mario Kart 8, DK Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Mario 3D World etc. and it wasn't worth it to me to buy a Switch for the few games I was interested in.

I have the OG model and I use it for first party exclusives only. I buy everything else on PC.

I'm looking forward to the "Switch 2" next year (not the official name but what the internet is calling it).
I liked Furukawa’s announcement: “We’re announcing a Switch Successor this fiscal year. We do have a Nintendo Direct coming in June, but we won’t be talking about the successor there”

Never change Nintendo.

I liked Furukawa’s announcement: “We’re announcing a Switch Successor this fiscal year. We do have a Nintendo Direct coming in June, but we won’t be talking about the successor there”

Never change Nintendo.
Judging the current state of gaming, Nintendo being Nintendo is working out just fine for them lol

I did see leaks from a Japanese forum that the next console will have PS4 specs which is a big step up from the current Switch.

Judging the current state of gaming, Nintendo being Nintendo is working out just fine for them lol

I did see leaks from a Japanese forum that the next console will have PS4 specs which is a big step up from the current Switch.
As long as it doesn’t see a drop off in battery performance in handheld mode I’m cool with it.

Same with I would hope the rumor on compatibility with the Switch carts has some validity.

As long as it doesn’t see a drop off in battery performance in handheld mode I’m cool with it.

Same with I would hope the rumor on compatibility with the Switch carts has some validity.
I feel like it'll be a less powerful version of the Steam Deck, which does have issues with battery life (the OLED version does fix this problem).

Rumors suggest that'll be the case but I'm hoping for that too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter